Kioti NS310H HST Transmission Filter?

/ Kioti NS310H HST Transmission Filter? #1  

trackdrone

Tractor
Kioti NS5310H
Hello! I need to replace the transmission filter as part of the 50-hour service on a NS5310H, and the manual only states there being a single filter, of course, without part number.

Looking at tractor parts for less, it shows two filters for the NS5310H - an HST filter (T4125-38021) and a Hydraulic filter (T5710-38031) . I'm assuming the latter is a mis-label, and the HST filter is the correct one. Does anyone know if I am correct, that I should order the HST filter (T4125-38021)? On both pages, it lists serial number ranges for all tractors except the NS* series.

Thanks!

/ Kioti NS310H HST Transmission Filter? #2  
The latter is your hydraulic filter.
The HST filter on that tractor has had a running change. The yellow filter is probably the one you need. (If original filter, it's probably painted black.)
1692208310572.png

/ Kioti NS310H HST Transmission Filter?
Thanks,

Regarding a second filter, the manual only lists a single hydraulic filter - the "Transmission Oil Filter" there is no other hydraulic filter listed. Guess I'll have to review what's actually installed on the machine next time I'm at the property and see if there's a second filter on the hydraulic system.

(Manual lists a total of 4 filters: Oil, Transmission, Air, Fuel)

/ Kioti NS310H HST Transmission Filter? #4  
Yes, if you have a hydrostatic tractor, you will have an HST filter as well as a separate hydraulic filter. If you have a "Gear" or "manual" tractor, you'll only have the hydraulic filter.
They use the same oil reservoir.

/ Kioti NS310H HST Transmission Filter? #5  
One is on suction side before the pump the other is on pressure side before the HST.

/ Kioti NS310H HST Transmission Filter?
Excellent, thank you very much!

/ Kioti NS310H HST Transmission Filter? #7  
I have the same ns5310 tractor and my dealer just completed my 50 hour service..all they did was change the engine oil and filter. I always though I read something about changing the HST filter at the 50 mark too..my dealer told me to change out the HST oil and filter at 200 hours.
I also had the dealer put in a second rear remote..if you don't have it in your tractor already and want it...brace yourself..it's pretty much an all day endeavor with the way things are laid out. Then to top it off we finally got it all together and the valve body bolts were loose..hydro fluid all over my shop..lol

/ Kioti NS310H HST Transmission Filter? #8  
I just came back from a trip to the dealer and they weren't 100 percent sure which HST filter I needed .they had the hydrolic filter..I'm gonna try to read some part numbers off the old filter before I shell out over a hundred bucks for one filter.

/ Kioti NS310H HST Transmission Filter? #9  
Just wanted to add my experience with these filters. Just bought a filter kit for my 2023 NS4710CHST. The kit came with the yellow T4125-38021 filter but my tractor takes the white TD24-0257A filter.

/ Kioti NS310H HST Transmission Filter? #10  
That is very interesting..we have the same motor and fram so I'm guessing my ns5310 takes the same