Backhoe Kioti KB2475 backhoe teeth

/ Kioti KB2475 backhoe teeth #1  

Frosty

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK35 HST; Kubota KX040
I need to replace the teeth on this backhoe. The owner's manual shows no separate part number for the teeth and the dealer does not list them either. Seems you have to replace the entire bucket - YIKES! Has anyone replaced the teeth on one of these? I have a 12" bucket w/ 3 teeth.

/ Kioti KB2475 backhoe teeth #2  
You shouldn't have to replace the bucket.... Do you have the broken off teeth? Can you post pics of the bucket/teeth, etc? How'd they all get broken off? You might be able to get them or new ones welded back on with a bucket repair by a good welder- depends on the extent of the damage. Teeth are available, though possibly not through Kioti; but teeth are made for replacement on other similar equipment....

/ Kioti KB2475 backhoe teeth
They aren't broken off, just very well worn from digging in gravel we have here. I have added weld to them on the ends a couple of times and figure it's time to replace them. They have "dimples" on them where I think they slip onto the 'welded tooth anchors' that they would clip onto ...? I am thinking that if I have to replace the bucket I could replace it with CAT or JOHN DEERE, something with 'replaceable' teeth. I don't know if the pins would match though, haven't checked into that.

I have attached pics

Attachments

• IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    612.3 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 472
   / Kioti KB2475 backhoe teeth #5  
The teeth look replaceable to me.
They look the same as the teeth on my Rhino backhoe.
You should be able to just knock the tooth off with a hammer, replace the tooth and peen the tooth recess into the shank.

That's kind of what I thought, but I haven't found any 'replacement' teeth ... I have not tried to knock them off.

/ Kioti KB2475 backhoe teeth #7  
What DK35vince said: look at Rhino hoe replacement teeth to start. Or try Googling tractor backhoe replacement bucket teeth, or similar....

/ Kioti KB2475 backhoe teeth #8  
I have an '04, 3054xs with the KB2376 hoe with both a 9 and 18 inch bucket; both have replaceable shanks and teeth. My hoe manual shows the Kioti part number to be BH20-0110 for the shank and BH20-0111 for the teeth

UPDATE:
Well .... okay, I've searched for the teeth and haven't come up with any - that have a pic so I can be reasonably assured they would work. The backhoe is off the tractor right now so I'm not able to 'mess' with the teeth.
PATCHES - I checked with local Kioti dealer (parts) and was told the part #'s you provided me will not work for my application (DARN!)
I phoned Kioti Hdqtrs in N.C. and was told yesterday that these teeth are not replaceable. After looking at the Kioti backhoe website it clearly states as STANDARD features: All buckets have replaceable teeth. I phone N.C. again today and was told that "Yes, the teeth are replaceable." However, Kioti does not carry replacement teeth, that I should be able to find them on Northern Tool, Tractor Supply or similiar sites. They are considered replaceable because they are welded on the buckets and can be cut off and new ones welded on. OH WOW! How convenient. Thank everyone for their input and ideas, much appreciated. Frosty