Kioti financial incentives - will they return?

/ Kioti financial incentives - will they return? #1  

tahos

Tractor
I've been a TBN subscriber since I bought my 19 acre property in 2015 and finally I'm buying a new tractor soon for it. Have been renting excavators and borrowing a friend's Kubota in the meantime. This is my first post of hundreds read here. :cool:

After literally years of research I've settled on Kioti and will buy a CK3010SE HST w/Cab. Will use it to maintain about 3-5 acres of field (hills!), maintain trails, firewood processing, maintain 1/4 mile gravel driveway, plowing, etc. Will eventually get a grapple, plow, mower/brush hog.

My question is that Kioti incentives e.g. 0% financing, rebates etc will be expiring on Dec 31. I'm wondering if anyone has historical memory of Kioti financing incentives and can advise if they tend to roll into new incentives after the current ones expire, or do they go away and only offer them certain times of the year?

Technically, I *could* put a deal together this week and finance a bit of it, but in about 6 weeks will pretty much be able to pay cash. I'm confident the dealer will have stock then. Would hate to lose out on a rebate opportunity if it's just a matter of a few weeks.

Last edited:
   / Kioti financial incentives - will they return? #2  
My take is that most of the "incentives" are smoke and mirrors. They may benefit the dealer some, and give them a little wiggle room, but how good of deal you can get out of a dealer is more likely going to come down to what current supply/demand is in your area. Judging by how everything else is in the country, it's a seller's, not buyer's market.

One exception to that is something like 0% interest which may come/go. Having said that, if you can swing a cash purchase in 6 weeks, I would wait and go that route.

Any place offering 0% finance should offer a substantial discount for paying cash (there is no such thing as a free lunch). Kubota is the sole exception to that rule, which was one reason I didn't go with them.

/ Kioti financial incentives - will they return? #3  
I agree with waiting the 6 weeks doing a cash deal.

/ Kioti financial incentives - will they return? #4  
I would recommend to be patient, order now with a partial cash down payment. That's your commitment, and when the full tractor order arrives at the dealer, then pay the remaining balance also in cash. Cash is still cheaper than 0% financing, because with financing, your required to pay full MRSP, a document fee and monthly tractor insurance. With cash, you can even ask for a discount off the MRSP pricing.

I do have a question, the CK3010SE is only sold in the Asian markets, such as in Australia or New Zealand? Is Kioti now selling this model in the USA?

Last edited:
   / Kioti financial incentives - will they return? #5  
So, Kioti just released their programs for January / February 2022. I suggest you contact your dealer today and review the new programs to determine if you want to make the purchase now or next year.
(It looks like most of the programs have stayed the same with a few exceptions. I have not fully reviewed them yet.)

/ Kioti financial incentives - will they return? #6  
I could have paid cash when I picked up a new Kioti this past summer, and yes there was a cash discount, but it was way cheaper to use their money. 0% down and 0% interest over six years. I'll make more money investing that cash over the next six years than dumping the entire bucket into a new tractor at the get go.

/ Kioti financial incentives - will they return? #7  
This looks to be the perfect thread to ask some questions on.

A dealer is considering my proposal to take our used Kioti in trade, on a new CK2610HST.

I just went online & saw where there is up to $3100 rebates on CK models, thru Feb 28.

So, exactly how much is the rebate on the CK2610HST model ?

Is this rebate something I will get from Kioti, automatically, AFTER I buy, or is it something a dealer can just lie about & say they have already figured that rebate in with the price they offer ?

Also, I saw online that Kioti gives a $150 rebate to military vets. So, is that something I'll have to apply for, AFTER the purchase ?

No need to reply "Ask your dealer". Hey, not all dealer personnel are absolutely honest & truthful, all the time. Sometimes, they seek max profit, rather than customer satisfaction.

Last edited:
   / Kioti financial incentives - will they return? #8  
I would get all the pricing from competitive dealers, see what they say (without asking about the rebates) what their best price is. After you get their best price, then mention the rebates. See what each one tells you.... this will also give you an idea of how 'above board' they will be. If you can't trust them before the sale.... how will you feel after the sale.

/ Kioti financial incentives - will they return? #9  
This looks to be the perfect thread to ask some questions.

A dealer is considering my proposal to take our used Kioti in trade, on a new CK2610HST.

I just went online & saw where there is up to $3100 rebates on CK models, thru Feb 28.

So, exactly how much is the rebate on the CK2610HST model ?

Is this rebate something I will get from Kioti, automatically, AFTER I buy, or is it something a dealer can just lie about & say they have already figured that rebate in with the price they offer ?

Also, I saw online that Kioti gives a $150 rebate to military vets. So, is that something I'll have to apply for, AFTER the purchase ?
The rebates are only available with "standard rate financing " IE: whatever the going financing rate is, probably 5-6%. If you go the cash route --- the rebates go away! Also the "free loader" goes away with cash.

The best way to get the best deal is to do the regular financing, get all the rebates, make a couple of payments, then either double up the payments or pay it off (you could even get a different loan to pay it off).

Just READ THE FINE PRINT on the financing contract.... make sure there is no penalty or fees to pay it off early. (Don't ask me about Wells Fargo financing--- they hit you for about $800 to pay it off early). Avoid WF at all costs!

/ Kioti financial incentives - will they return? #10  
Oh, forgot to mention.... the rebates such as first resp. or Vet rebate happens when you sign for the tractor.... they should come off the price of the tractor up front