Kioti DK45SE HST Cab

/ Kioti DK45SE HST Cab #1  

landdog49

Tractor
Zetor 7441 Cab FEL, Kioti DK45SE HST Cab FEL
Does anyone have a problem with the engine overheating while running AC? If so have you solved it and how? I have a Kioti DK45SE HST Cab and KL401 loader. If I am bushhoging and the vegetation is over 6-10 inches tall and/or small parts break off they go to the screen in front of my radiator causing it to overheat. Sometime it only take an hour for the vegetation accumulation to cause it to overheat. Head pressure build up in the AC compressor causing the belts to squeal. The dealer says just blow or wash it out. Not an acceptable answer because it takes 10-15 minutes clean after I travel to a water hose or my shop. If I am baling hay there is no water hose or air.

/ Kioti DK45SE HST Cab #2  
Try caring a air tank with a blower wand, that works for most people.

/ Kioti DK45SE HST Cab
Well that will work. But it still requires 15 minutes each hour. I want a permanent fixed, not waist my time. We had the similar problems when I was in the equipment business. To save money the engineers would design the radiator and/or hear exchanger too small. All it took was a little trash, dust or overspray and the kill switch shut it down. A service call and hacked customer. Finally we turned in enough warranty claims most of the MFG fixed the problem. Engineer it to work in the field not just to be sold!

/ Kioti DK45SE HST Cab #4  
Well then post this in the Kioti forum where it belongs and maybe someone else can have a whack at it. Sorry.

/ Kioti DK45SE HST Cab #5  
I had a similar problem with my UTV, so I placed a layer of window screen fabric over the hood air inlets. This catches most of the debris that would otherwise get stuck in the radiator fins. I've not had much problem with my DK50 as yet - but I've considered putting some screen over the grill guard.