Kioti DK45S Loader Quick Connect Lever Missing

/ Kioti DK45S Loader Quick Connect Lever Missing #1  

8NAcres

Tractor
Kioti DK45S w/ KL451 Loader 1954 Ford NAA 1948 Ford 8N 1939 Ford 9N
I have a 2006 DK45S with a KL451 loader that has a skid steer type quick connect/disconnect plate to hook up attachments to. I just got the tractor (used) and have used the bucket that was on it when I bought it with no issues. Just bought a grapple and pallet forks for it and went to swap out the bucket for the pallet forks to unload the grapple from the bed of my pickup when I discovered the lever in the center you flip to release the pins on the quick connect is missing. I can see where the screw that held it in place is sheared off inside the round pivot. I was able to use an appropriate sized wrench as it is flat on two sides to get my bucket off -but probably want to replace this lever. I would guess that bolt that is sheared off is hardened, and would be very difficult to drill out. I'll bet these levers get ripped off with frequency because where they are located.

Does anyone know if the entire pivot can be replaced?

/ Kioti DK45S Loader Quick Connect Lever Missing #2  
Go to a Kioti dealer site with parts online. I don't understand the part you're talking about (or I'd look it up for you), but you can have a go at looking it up yourself.

Online Parts

Attachments > Loaders > KL451 loader > Parts > and then start looking through the menus to locate the group your part is in.

Is it in the hydraulic group of your loader?

417157d1426710643-kioti-dk45s-loader-quick-connect-kl451-gif

Attachments

• KL451.gif
    KL451.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 5,224
   / Kioti DK45S Loader Quick Connect Lever Missing #3  
I think your talking about the handle assembly. Yes, you can get parts. I had to get replacement bolt myself. Have to be real carefull you dont tilt it too much while attaching impliments. The handle can get wedged

Attachments

• dk45 loader 1 (1).jpg
    dk45 loader 1 (1).jpg
    673.9 KB · Views: 394
  • dk45 loader 1 (2).jpg
    dk45 loader 1 (2).jpg
    879.7 KB · Views: 425
   / Kioti DK45S Loader Quick Connect Lever Missing #4  
This is what you are looking for? Error

/ Kioti DK45S Loader Quick Connect Lever Missing #5  
you can also look it up here Error

/ Kioti DK45S Loader Quick Connect Lever Missing
Perfect - I guess I will try to drill out the bolt as I know you can get the pivot as well. Thanks all.

/ Kioti DK45S Loader Quick Connect Lever Missing #7  
Lost mine last winter. Same thing bolt sheared off. I just took some 1/4" x 2" bar stock and made a new one about 6" longer. For me it is a lot easier to use. I do not remember having a hard time getting the old bolt out. I also found the original one in the spring.