KIOTI CK3510se PTO Output Shaft Not Free Wheeling/Free Spinning

/ KIOTI CK3510se PTO Output Shaft Not Free Wheeling/Free Spinning
I only have 3 pto powered implements, but they all spin easy enough by hand at the shaft end. Are you really using a crowbar to align the splines?
My previous tractor allowed me to spin the pto stub, not so with the new machine.
Yes, crowbar & breaker bar (more leverage for my wife) 6 foot rotor with blades to turn on the flail. I don't know about the baler. This is my 7th tractor and the first 6 the pto stub out of the tractor always turned freely for alignment while hooking up the implement shaft end. But this is the first tractor with an electric PTO switch too.

/ KIOTI CK3510se PTO Output Shaft Not Free Wheeling/Free Spinning #12  
   / KIOTI CK3510se PTO Output Shaft Not Free Wheeling/Free Spinning #13  
Thats what I did on my DK.
Installed an override clutch. (been on there for 2 + decades now)
Works fine and solves the implement hookup problem.
Tractor supply generally carries them.

Good idea. I had one on an 8N 25 years ago. Might even still be hanging in the barn waiting for me to try it! I was also looking at these PTO Link Plates but $400 vs $40 for the overrun coupler seems a simple decision....Thanks
PTO Ends.jpg

/ KIOTI CK3510se PTO Output Shaft Not Free Wheeling/Free Spinning #15  
My DK5310SE has the same setup for PTO engagement and I can confirm you can not freely turn the PTO shaft.

My DK5310SE has the same setup for PTO engagement and I can confirm you can not freely turn the PTO shaft.
Thanks for the info. Ordering the overrun coupler from AgriSupply $36+frt. Will have to double check all my attachments for proper PTO shaft lengths.

/ KIOTI CK3510se PTO Output Shaft Not Free Wheeling/Free Spinning #17  
Thanks for the info. Ordering the overrun coupler from AgriSupply $36+frt. Will have to double check all my attachments for proper PTO shaft lengths.
It will solve your problem hooking up attachments. (did on mine)
I did have to shorten a couple of my attachment PTO shafts, but worth it IMO

/ KIOTI CK3510se PTO Output Shaft Not Free Wheeling/Free Spinning #18  
Can you link that, please? Not finding it on AgriSupply