Kioti CK2610 TLB

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #21  
Nice choice! You should be very happy:)
The hydro oil smell will fade in time... or maybe we just get used to it. I noticed hydraulic oil at the rear of the tractor when using the BH, leaking from a vent near the seat of the tractor, that has appeared in another post. I haven't had the opportunity or better weather for tracking it down yet.

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB
This is what I have so far. I will post more as I get them, been rather busy playing with tractor and not the camera....:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_1988.JPG
    IMG_1988.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_1980.JPG
    IMG_1980.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_1981.JPG
    IMG_1981.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_1982.JPG
    IMG_1982.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_1983.JPG
    IMG_1983.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 591
  • IMG_1984.JPG
    IMG_1984.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_1985.JPG
    IMG_1985.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 687
  • IMG_1986.JPG
    IMG_1986.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_1987.JPG
    IMG_1987.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 468
   / Kioti CK2610 TLB
To follow up on the picture thread I do have one really annoying dislike so far. The darn draw par pin locations, it is ridiculous to get the pins in and secured then even more of a pain to get them out when your done with draw bar.

Backhoe was a bit of a pain to reinstall, but this will get better once I figure it out a little bit more. Was maybe 2 minutes to drop the BH and took about 20 minutes with my wife's help to line everything up. However I do like that the subframe and BH are connected and come off together. Improves ground clearance when dragging or using scraper and such.

I'm new to tractors, so I might be a bit off based here. But this tractor feels like it has more HP than stated. I hooked to some Beech tree logs that are 24+ diameter and 11' long, looked online those logs are about 1800+#'s and the tractor didn't even grunt dragging them. Even plowed a bunch of dirt up in front of the log and was being pulled up a little bit of a hill. I am impressed with this machine, lets just hope it all stays this way! Very happy with my purchase thus far! :cool2::dance1::drink:

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #24  
You will discover that even small tractors are quite powerful and will pull a lot. This is just part of their nature and their large rear wheels/tires. You will really discover it if you accidently sideswipe a building with the loader or something like that. You would be astounded the amount of damage even a small light loader or backhoe hit to a building will do. Your new tractor with its hydraulics is probably the most powerful destructive device you have ever owned.. Uh, unless you have some really good weaponry in your possession.:)

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB
Uh, unless you have some really good weaponry in your possession.:)

I plead the 5th....:rolleyes:

I have never owned one, but have used some pretty large excavators while in the Army. Yes, we messed some stuff up in Afghanistan.....also pleading the 5th there too!

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #26  
I plead the 5th....:rolleyes:

I have never owned one, but have used some pretty large excavators while in the Army. Yes, we messed some stuff up in Afghanistan.....also pleading the 5th there too!

Well, then you know what hydraulics can do.

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #27  
Nice looking machine Bravo. Glad you are having fun with it. Personally, I have never used the draw bar. I use the 3pt with a receiver hitch to drag. You can pick the leading edge up off the ground so it doesn't dig in. Also I would recommend getting a set of Big Foot pads for the backhoe stabilizers.

image-6030217.jpg

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB
Nice looking machine Bravo. Glad you are having fun with it. Personally, I have never used the draw bar. I use the 3pt with a receiver hitch to drag. You can pick the leading edge up off the ground so it doesn't dig in. Also I would recommend getting a set of Big Foot pads for the backhoe stabilizers.

View attachment 456942

Please show pictures of how you drag with hitch. That would work better, keep from tearing up my trails and front yard.

How much were those pads? Where did you get them? I was thinking about just bolting some 2" angle iron on. If it bends and wears out, just unbolt and but another set on. Scrap yards have plenty of angle iron in small pieces, I like cheap!

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #29  
I don't recall the price, they were not cheep maybe $120 (guessing), but made from 3/8" steel will outlast me and the machine. The receiver hitch is on the cheep. An old rusted chopped up reconfigured pick-up truck hitch designed to fit my cat 0 JD318 and the CK35. No action pics. I'm sure you can figure out how to rig to it from this. Some sort of parse error, will not let me upload pic.
Try again

image-1606802189.jpg

Last edited:
   / Kioti CK2610 TLB #30  
I don't recall the price, they were not cheep maybe $120 (guessing), but made from 3/8" steel will outlast me and the machine.
The receiver hitch is on the cheep. An old rusted chopped up reconfigured pick-up truck hitch designed to fit my cat 0 JD318 and the CK35. No action pics. I'm sure you can figure out how to rig to it from this.

Some sort of parse error, will not let me upload pic.

pix must be under 1MB in size or they will not load. It goes thru the motions, but won't do it.