Kioti ck 3510 main fuses

/ Kioti ck 3510 main fuses #1  

leegersch

Looking for help on the slo blow 60 amp fuses on a six year old kioti ck3610. Thanks for the earlier advice. I finally found two fuses right before me on a bracket mounted above and just behind the radiator and protected by a hinged enclosure. They really don’t want to come out, though I don’t see that there is anything on the fuse that could serve as a latch. My dealership is on vacation till August 10, of course. Should I just pull harder?
Thanks again, Lee

/ Kioti ck 3510 main fuses
Looking for help on the slo blow 60 amp fuses on a six year old kioti ck3610. Thanks for the earlier advice. I finally found two fuses right before me on a bracket mounted above and just behind the radiator and protected by a hinged enclosure. They really don’t want to come out, though I don’t see that there is anything on the fuse that could serve as a latch. My dealership is on vacation till August 10, of course. Should I just pull harder?
Thanks again, Lee

/ Kioti ck 3510 main fuses
Turns out that the four electrical leads involved each terminate in a circular crimp. Each crimp is attached to a hole in one leg of its fuse with a small stainless steel bolt. You access those by opening the hinged sides of the plastic enclosure. Probably much more secure than the old push in fuses, but a lot more work to change. There is one 60 amp fuse for the battery and one for the preheat. Took me a while to realize the sides were hinged. Impossible to access the bolts otherwise.

/ Kioti ck 3510 main fuses #5  
Should help someone else if they search. Thank you.