Kioti Axle

/ Kioti Axle #1  

GRMC

Tractor
Kioti LB2204
I have a Kioti LB2204 and broke the right front axle. Was told a axle from a Kubota L245 would fit. Can anybody conform it will?

/ Kioti Axle #2  
I don't know if that the case and if you have availability to one it's certainly worth looking at but, if we are talking dollar for dollar I would get the Kioti part.

/ Kioti Axle
I checked with the Kioti parts department near me and was told they are no longer available.
Still looking and hoping to find one at a tractor salvage yard.
I can get one for the L245 from eBay.

/ Kioti Axle #4  
I checked with the Kioti parts department near me and was told they are no longer available.
Still looking and hoping to find one at a tractor salvage yard.
I can get one for the L245 from eBay.
You can try this place:

If they don't have one, maybe they can point you in the right direction.

/ Kioti Axle #5  
I never could find a replacement for the axle on my Iseki TU1700F. Ended up buying a cheap wire feed welder and welding it back together.
Turned it on my lathe after welding. It works just fine. If you do this search Youtube on how to repair a broken axle. Several good video's out of India.

/ Kioti Axle
I found an original parts manual for my Kioti LB2204 on line. Once I received the manual I put the part number in the search it came up as
a Kubota L245. I found 3 used ones on eBay. I have put it back together and have used it a couple of times with no problems.