Price Check Kioti 3510 price check and advice

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #11  
Re: Picking out a new Kioti 3510 with FEL and Backhoe - Is this Price Quote OK?

Looking for advice before following up with a dealer on a quote I received on a 3510. This is a brand new dealer looking to develop market share and they didn't have to pay freight fees on their first shipment.

Tractor with quick attach FEL- $21,000
72" med duty finish mower- $3,350
Med duty blade- $900

My thoughts are that they're high on the mower and could come down a few hundred and could come down a good bit on the tractor/FEL. Any input on what I should try to get them down to? I'm new to tractor ownership so want to make sure I'm being reasonable.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #12  

Looking for advice before following up with a dealer on a quote I received on a 3510. This is a brand new dealer looking to develop market share and they didn't have to pay freight fees on their first shipment.

Tractor with quick attach FEL- $21,000
72" med duty finish mower- $3,350
Med duty blade- $900

Something doesn't add up .. were you getting a bunch of extras quoted with the tractor? Don't think I'd pay a premium price for a tractor regardless of brand from a dealer that was brand new. Pricing the way they are they might not be around in 6 months. I'd try to get at least 2 more quotes.. afterward you might be in a different mindset.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #13  

I think there's 3 ways to interpret that first quote.

1.) the dealer really messed up and won't honor it.

2.) you didn't read or hear it right.

3.) you got the best deal in the world, basically a free BH, and should be posting about the tractor you just bought.

Your about $8k less than I paid for all those goodies with my CK30HST.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #14  

I'm copying my post from the other Kioti section below, but it still applies to you:

I just bought my CK3510HST a month ago.

Got it for 24k. That was with a BB2065 box blade, 2 rear ports, filled tires, backhoe subframe, linked pedal kit and delivery and installation of accessories along with a full factory service manual.

I've put 20hrs on it so far and love it. Grades and leveled area for an 1800 sqft concrete parking area and along with that moved 40 yards of gravel.

It performed flawless and I didn't have an issue. Can't wait to put to more use.

No regen yet and only used 1/2 a tank or so in fuel.

Next purchase will be pallet forks then a grapple to clear a few acres of trees.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #15  

Check out Amazon for the forks a lot cheaper.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice
OK,

Got 15 hours on her now and Love it! The Kioti has done everything I have asked to the point of picking up a 30 foot oak trunk I shouldn't have.

The quote WAS a mistake - Grandson did it and mis-priced the backhoe. Dad was apologetic and we worked out a deal for the following

CK3510 HST
Loader
Backhoe
Grapple
Land Pride cutter
Box blade
Heavy duty 20 ft trailer that carried all the above.

Yesterday after a hard day in the woods
20171021_173133.jpg

All the above was less than $28k when we were done. It was a deal where they said they didn't make money but didn't loose any. I pretty much believe them based on the package I got!

Dealer is Hurst Equipment outside Moultrie GA and they are GREAT to work with. Saw them again at the Sunbelt Ag Expert where they were there as Kioti reps.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #17  

Contrats! That is a killer deal.

I'm jealous of the BH and grapple!

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #18  
I just paid $16,500 for a 2610 HST with FEL out the door with filled rear tires and slimed fronts.

I did some trading for implements so I can't add those in to the discussion.