Price Check Kioti 3510 price check and advice

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #1  

Hyrb

Tractor
Kioti CK3510 HST
Picking out a new Kioti 3510 with FEL and Backhoe - Is this Price Quote OK?

Hello,

I've got 75 acres woods and creek fron with trails, feed plots, and right of ways to maintain. I've been hunting for the right tractor. I had settled on a CK3510 or DK4510 OR LS 3135 or 4140...
Thursday I visited a local dealer and looked at a CK3510 with FEL and Backhoe and a DK4510 with the same configuration.

Pretty much settled on the 3510 as the blade and frame on the 45 look a little too big to fit into some of the trails and places I need to work. Looking for a good swiss army knife that I can use for a little of everything.

Dealer quoted what he says is a good offer with the FEL Backhoe and Tractor for $19,600 after rebate. Thinking of adding a grapple, Post-hole digger, and brush hog as well. I assume buying them all up front can get me a price break.

Growing up in the 70's every tractor in 100 miles was Green. 4 WD, Power steering and HST are foreign to me, but it sure makes life easy as long as they LAST. I really plan on keeping this till I can't sit in the seat so I want it to be a good investment.

Sage advice or past experience would be a great help.

Thanks!

Last edited:
   / Kioti 3510 price check and advice #2  
19600 is pretty good steal for a 3510 if it really comes with the backhoe. i was quoted about 18200, for just one with a loader. But went with the 2610 as it was cheaper and i didnt need the extra horsepower, as i always thought if i needed more horse power for doing hay or something i would by an old gas tractor like a d 17 for 4 grand and use my loader for the snow removal, stall cleaning, and moving wood and mulch. But with that price i probably would have went with the 3510 with a backhoe too.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #3  
That tractor model is similar to my CK30hst that I bought in 2005. I had 17,500 for the tractor with fel and another 5,500 six months later for a KB2375 bh. I think that's a very good deal. I went from a Ford 8n to the Kioti with 4wd, power steering, hst, and live pto along with other nice features. I haven't regretted my purchase since I bought it. Other than a bigger frame, more engine hp, and pto hp, the DK4510 will have a stronger fel, 1930lbs vs 2660lbs, and more 3pt lift. If the specs of the 3510 fit you good, I think you found your swiss army knife.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice
Thanks guys,

This has been a lot of research and enough videos to drive my wife nuts. :) My gut was pointing me to the DK series but I went to walk some of th trails by the creek today and don't see how it will fit without widening the trails another foot or so and cutting limbs higher.

Some of the trees to squeeze between are close together and because of the endangered species in the creek (mussels and crawdads for pete's sake) I can't cut trees within 100 feet of the creek... So the smaller frame it is!

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #5  
The quote you have for a Kioti CK3510HST with the FEL is $1300 higher than what I paid and $1400 higher than what conkli48 was quoted. Backhoe is a usually $6500 add on. Dealer might not be able to go lower on the Kioti tractor but you should be able to get your total price down by negotiating discounts on the other attachments for a package deal.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #6  
Re: Picking out a new Kioti 3510 with FEL and Backhoe - Is this Price Quote OK?

Hello,

I've got 75 acres woods and creek fron with trails, feed plots, and right of ways to maintain. I've been hunting for the right tractor. I had settled on a CK3510 or DK4510 OR LS 3135 or 4140...
Thursday I visited a local dealer and looked at a CK3510 with FEL and Backhoe and a DK4510 with the same configuration.

Pretty much settled on the 3510 as the blade and frame on the 45 look a little too big to fit into some of the trails and places I need to work. Looking for a good swiss army knife that I can use for a little of everything.

Dealer quoted what he says is a good offer with the FEL Backhoe and Tractor for $19,600 after rebate. Thinking of adding a grapple, Post-hole digger, and brush hog as well. I assume buying them all up front can get me a price break.

Growing up in the 70's every tractor in 100 miles was Green. 4 WD, Power steering and HST are foreign to me, but it sure makes life easy as long as they LAST. I really plan on keeping this till I can't sit in the seat so I want it to be a good investment.

Sage advice or past experience would be a great help.

Thanks!
Seems like a fantastic deal. When I was shopping early this year - best price on 3510 HST with FEL and backhoe was $26-$27,000.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #7  

Here is a quote for CK2610HST.
Tractor w/FEL $16,989
Two Remotes $1,200
All tires filled $350
TOTAL = $18,530

I also get it quoted with a front end snowblower, which is somewhat similar in cost to a backhoe. That was an additional $6,989 bringing the total to $25,528.

Note that this is one step down from your tractor and, I did not haggle as I wasn't ready to buy.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice
Thanks a lot folks. I think I'll ask for a total adding in the cutter, Post hole digger, and box blade. These guys seem like straight shooters and they would support after purchase.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #9  

As stated, that's an incredible deal. My quote for the CK3510 HST TLB, loaded tires and all options added was just under $27,000.

/ Kioti 3510 price check and advice #10  
Dealer quoted what he says is a good offer with the FEL Backhoe and Tractor for $19,600 after rebate.
As other have stated, if this really includes the backhoe - that's an awesome deal. We were around $17,500 for the prior model CK35 (Gear), FEL, loaded tires, and delivery. Hydro at the time was about $1,000 more. Add inflation for 3 years and it sounds like you're getting an awesome deal or he forgot to price the backhoe.

My gut was pointing me to the DK series but I went to walk some of th trails by the creek today and don't see how it will fit without widening the trails another foot or so and cutting limbs higher.

Some of the trees to squeeze between are close together and because of the endangered species in the creek (mussels and crawdads for pete's sake) I can't cut trees within 100 feet of the creek... So the smaller frame it is!

The 3510 is inches in any direction of being the exact size of your 8N (see my pic below) so without the FEL & BH it will go anywhere your current tractor will go. Once you put either (or both) back on and get into the woods, you're going to become a master of the 50 point turn ;) - and learn to love the hydro over a gear model (looking back for us, not getting a hydro was a mistake but shuttle shift still beats the 8N)

The one thing to watch is overhead limbs. Going from no ROPS on an 8N to having one on the CK can make for an interesting adjustment period.

I think you're making a good choice. That platform has enough Oomph to get some work done but still small enough to get in & out of tighter places. There are times we look back and wish we had gotten the DK40 instead but squeezing between an old barn and barbed wire fence to mow with only a few inches to spare on either side is NOT one of them.

One thing to check on - see if that includes or if the dealer can add a "Linked Pedal Kit" - after reading up on it, I wouldn't want a hydrostat without it.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-buying-pricing/351969-ck-3510-linked-pedal-kit.html

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1491996419852.jpg
    FB_IMG_1491996419852.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 430