Kioti 2023

/ Kioti 2023 #1  

MaxLee

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CS2410
Hello Guys
Its been 10 years since I bought my CS2410. It been very good to me, couldn't ask more from a it at all.
Now I am getting ready to upgrade , just curious anyone out there knows when the 2023 models come out ?

Thanks

/ Kioti 2023 #2  
There are several videos on youtube from the Kioti Nashville meeting where they showed the new models. I do not remember if the gave a date for them being at dealers.

/ Kioti 2023
Hello
I looked at a few of them and didn't hear any dates.
If I am buying a new tractor might as well get the latest model
I like to do lots of research before stepping into a dealership.

Thanks for the reply

/ Kioti 2023 #4  
I'm just now pulling the trigger on a 2022 CK2610HST. My dealer said he cannot get 22's any more and is expecting the 23's to land soon. Says the biggest change is a redesigned hood and lights and a 10%-15% price hike.

/ Kioti 2023
I'm just now pulling the trigger on a 2022 CK2610HST. My dealer said he cannot get 22's any more and is expecting the 23's to land soon. Says the biggest change is a redesigned hood and lights and a 10%-15% price hike.
I heard that some where about the price increase. I know a couple dealers around here have a few 22 on the lot. Might rethink the 23 model if they want to dump the 22 before the 23 show up.

/ Kioti 2023 #6  
Unless the new tractors are lightyears ahead, I can't imagine you'd regret a CK10 series, they're very capable machines.

/ Kioti 2023 #7  
It looks to be that the 2023's have arrived in some places; the updated CK and DK machines seem to share hood design so I'm posting both.

/ Kioti 2023 #9  
Unless you want to pay more for a different hood, I'd save some $ and opt for a 2022 model.

I'd agree unless you're looking for a DK open station. The DK20 series has a fender mounted loader valve and prewired third function. To me that's worth paying a bit more for.