King Cutter professional rear blade

/ King Cutter professional rear blade #11  
I think you will be disappointed with that flat faced blade when it comes to moving snow. Also - flat faced will not be as strong a curved blade.
I have a King Kutter Pro series rear blade. Just like the OP pictured
It is curved, They a not a flat face blade

/ King Cutter professional rear blade #12  
Not the best blade for removing snow. It's way shorter. The blade will bend/twist permanently if you try pulling out stumps or large rocks out of the soil.

Now, if you don't have a heavy duty use like I had mentioned, then indeed get it.

I have a bunch of KK implements.

View attachment 846535
Dont buy this style of rear blade. The edge has next to no support. It almost alreaty looks bent in this pic.

/ King Cutter professional rear blade
I have one like that, I use a cordless 1/2” impact to adjust it, it stays where I put it.
I don’t think I want to carry an impact wrench around with me on the tractor.

/ King Cutter professional rear blade #14  
I don’t think I want to carry an impact wrench around with me on the tractor.

You don't have to. One can make things as difficult as they like it.

/ King Cutter professional rear blade #15  
You don't have to. One can make things as difficult as they like it.
The problem with those blades that adjust by bolts is you can’t quickly change the offset while using it. For example, while plowing snow or grading gravel, I like to make the first pass on either side of the road with the blade offset to push snow into ditch or pull gravel from the ditch. Then I like to spin it 180 degrees to do the road center with the back or the blade, so I don’t start moving gravel. This is possible with a pin offset blade.

/ King Cutter professional rear blade #16  
The problem with those blades that adjust by bolts is you can’t quickly change the offset while using it. For example, while plowing snow or grading gravel, I like to make the first pass on either side of the road with the blade offset to push snow into ditch or pull gravel from the ditch. Then I like to spin it 180 degrees to do the road center with the back or the blade, so I don’t start moving gravel. This is possible with a pin offset blade.

We don't ever have enough snow to plow and if I am working on a road, I go down one side and back on the other side at the same angle.

/ King Cutter professional rear blade #17  
Bolt adjustment is out of date. Mine is pin adjustment.
See post 6 by oosik. The adjustment is faster/easier and you will be MUCH HAPPIER with a pin adjustment style blade, and find you can do a lot more with it.

/ King Cutter professional rear blade #18  
We don't ever have enough snow to plow and if I am working on a road, I go down one side and back on the other side at the same angle.
Then it works for you. I do like the offset ability to pull gravel from the ditches back onto the road. That’s one reason why I prefer a good offset blade over a box blade for road maintenance.