KFI plow updates

/ KFI plow updates
You guys who plow with your trucks or with atv or utv's without tracks, might be plowing differently that people with pods do. Pods or any machine with tracks is not fast but does have better traction. I pretty much creep along but still can push large volumes. So I hardly ever ram things, but just tootle along at low speed and hardly ever spin them either..

(I have never operated a plow that was not mounted on a machine with tracks)

Last edited:
   / KFI plow updates #62  
You guys who plow with your trucks or with atv or utv's without tracks, might be plowing differently that people with pods do. Pods or any machine with tracks is not fast but does have better traction. I pretty much creep along but still can push large volumes. So I hardly ever ram things, but just tootle along at low speed and hardly ever spin them either..
large volumes? In my humblest of opinions I think you've narrowed down your problems you've experienced. In my experiences neither the 6x6 with tracks nor an ATV plow are designed to withstand the amount of force you are exerting on either plowing with tracks. A 326 SS with tracks is however lol. In any case feel free to look me up when I'm up there and I'll let you try out my ATV with recently upgraded snowblower on it on my property to see if a similar setup will work better for you. 3 yrs on my kfi plow with pipe welded to cutting edge, no problems with ATVs or plow whatsoever. (Snowblower was a different story, til recently) But I will post when there is. Good luck.

Last edited: