Price Check KB2485 vs KB2475 backhoe price on DKseries

/ KB2485 vs KB2475 backhoe price on DKseries #11  
My dealer told me there was about $1k difference between the 7' and he 8' hoe. When digging, it is a pain to move all the time. A 50' hoe would be great! LOL. If you look on the Kioti website, the 8' hoe is designed for that tractor.

You mentioned the dealer has to order either one. Is it possible he is working with other dealers? My dealer is in a buying group with other local dealers. Maybe one of the other dealers has a 7' hoe and wants to move it.

/ KB2485 vs KB2475 backhoe price on DKseries
I have a smaller & larger BH/loader and they operate better, safer with filled tires and wheel weights. The larger one has a mech. Thumb I put on and a hydraulic one would be so much easier. I wonder if I got a 2485 price instead of a 2475 price. I'm surprised that some CK owners have the 2485 BH. I had looked at the CK series but needed more lifting power at the FEL, I need to move 50 gal. drums of oil, round bales of hay,and the CK with a lighter frame wasn't sure if it would do the job.

/ KB2485 vs KB2475 backhoe price on DKseries #13  
I'd check out the Woods BH90x too. I like mine a lot and it matches well with the DK40se. Definitely want the largest BH you can reasonably fit as there is no advantage I can think of, other than modest savings, for mounting a 7.5 versus an 8.5 or 9 foot BH.

/ KB2485 vs KB2475 backhoe price on DKseries #14  
I have used mini excavators and loved the power and reach so I guess I would just like to have as much as I could get. My 2375 will move the CK30 around if doing hard digging. The DK50 is a much bigger and heavier tractor so it would handle the 2485 well. Besides the longer reach and more power, take a look at the parts diagram for both. All the components on the 2485 are bigger. I know there is a cost difference but if a 2485 would have fit my tractor, I would have gone that way.

/ KB2485 vs KB2475 backhoe price on DKseries #15  
My dealer initially quoted me the 75 also. I pointed out that the chart in the literature actually had a "designed for" column and that the 85 was "designed for" the DK while the 75 was "designed for" the CK. He didn't try any of that "people usually prefer the smaller one" BS, he just quoted me the bigger one and we moved on. Go with the 2485. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with my BH, but I do wish they had a 2495. I'm sure I would have been disappointed with the smaller one.

/ KB2485 vs KB2475 backhoe price on DKseries #16  
I have used mini excavators and loved the power and reach so I guess I would just like to have as much as I could get. My 2375 will move the CK30 around if doing hard digging. The DK50 is a much bigger and heavier tractor so it would handle the 2485 well. Besides the longer reach and more power, take a look at the parts diagram for both. All the components on the 2485 are bigger. I know there is a cost difference but if a 2485 would have fit my tractor, I would have gone that way.
I saw an 85 on a CK30 at a dealers lot, I thought it was overkill and asked the dealership owner about it. Apparently another dealer, who shortly afterwards went out of business, put the 85 on the CK and the 85 tossed the CK around so bad it was unusable and Kioti took it back, tractor and BH. The second dealer was going to have to put on a 75 before he could sell it. I don't remember if it was a 23 series or 24 series BH.

/ KB2485 vs KB2475 backhoe price on DKseries #17  
The 2485 BH does not fit the spec for the CK series.

/ KB2485 vs KB2475 backhoe price on DKseries #18  
According to my dealer, the 2475 and 2485 mounts are identical. However, the extra weight and power of the 8' hoe would render the CK next to useless IMHO. Would be a wild ride for sure.

/ KB2485 vs KB2475 backhoe price on DKseries #19  
go for maximum reach, like the 90x suggested. You will be glad you did. Definitely not the 2475 on a DK. Definitely loaded tires to go with it. Else the hoe will toss the tractor around.

/ KB2485 vs KB2475 backhoe price on DKseries #20  
I have the DK50SE Hydro and I went with the Woods 90x subframe mounted and don't regret it at all. I don't yet have filled tires, I leave the hoe on almost all the time so I generally don't need the weight however I do see how it would be helpful in digging as the hoe will move the tractor around a little if you aren't used to digging with it, once you get the hang of it though it isn't too bad. The Kioti 2485 would have been what I would have gotten in a Kioti model however I liked the specs of the 90x Woods and was more comfortable buying from Woods as I figured they are generally a trusted manufacturer of implements, and I don't know who or where the Kioti hoe was made before it got the Kioti name slapped on it. However at the time I bought mine Woods didn't offer a subframe for a DK50SE cab so if you have the cab you're SOL.