Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX?

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #1  

Milo

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 3520, Ferris Z2100, Kawasaki Mule Pro MX, Honda Pioneer 520
Anyone have one or look one over?
I'm looking to replace my Ranger midsize 500 with something of similar size and have been looking at a new Mule MX. The 700cc single puts out over 40 ft lb of torque and seems pretty quiet at least in the parking lot. It also has engine braking and power steering which my Polaris doesn't and looks very well made. 219 MULE PRO-MX™ EPS MULE™ PRO Series Side X Side by Kawasaki

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #2  
Don't know about that particular machine but we have owned a Kawasaki four wheeler since new(1998 model) and it has never failed us;my SIL has a Kawasaki Teryx and that has been a good machine also.
I have a 2016 Yamaha Viking also and it has a 700cc class single,EPS;like it also.

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX?
Thanks birdman, yeah my experience with Kawasaki's stuff has been positive.

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #4  
I have a 2015 Mule Pro-FXT. That's the two row version (six people) of what you are looking at. It's been a rock-solid vehicle. Not a single issue.

It has power steering. Once you've had power steering in a Mule, you never go back! :dance1:

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #5  
I had a Kawasaki 4 wheeler for 14 years and never any problems great machine. Wanted to replace it with another Kawasaki but the prices and accessories where too pricey for me. I traded it on the New 2018 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS side x side and love it. You should look into the new cub cadets they are priced right with a lot of standard accessories and their new looks are head turners.Go into the cub cadet thread here on TBN and see pics of mine.

Last edited:
   / Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #6  
This is my new Challenger comes loaded with standard accessories as pictured.
Ground clearance is 13 rear and 12 front, winch, front and rear 2" receivers, mirrors, roof, windshield, turn signals with running daytime LED lights, horn, tilt steering, Power steering, automotive style high side doors, tail gate latch like on trucks etc etc for less than any Kawasaki, Honda or Yamaha out there just saying.

CC.jpg

2F574AE5-9848-4108-AA07-57DCB926FBAB.jpg

CF6D8750-6EB9-452C-A6C6-F66B90495882.jpg

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #7  
Not sure what you mean by the "new" version, but I spent a few days riding around one out in the desert area of Sonora TX a couple years ago and was very impressed. I have a 4010 TransMule that was about half the price, and after seeing what the Pro can do, I've been tempted to upgrade to it.

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #8  
What I meant was that this model only came out in the spring of 2017. The model you rode did it look like the one pictured below that was prior to 2017.

View attachment 571979

nv469288_0.jpg

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #9  
I looked them up and didn't realize that there was a FX and a MX. I rode in the FX.

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #10  
Yes, it was the FX you should try out MX 750 EPS.