K-Haul Trailers

/ K-Haul Trailers #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Was looking at all the new Kubota offerings that are coming and was quite surprised to see these.

Looks like Kubota is offering trailers now too!

Kubota | K-Haul Trailers

/ K-Haul Trailers #2  
Yikes! Did you see their prices?

/ K-Haul Trailers #4  
I wonder if they will fade to pink to match the tractors. :D

/ K-Haul Trailers #5  
Yikes! Did you see their prices?

Kubota trailer pricing comparison.
Kubota KHF20-14 trailer list price is $9065.

I recently paid $4400 for a just plain black (new) 20'-14K equipment trailer.
Kubota 14K trailer is only 206 % more.

What a deal!
Nice orange paint though, and certainly it will quickly fade to that lovely shade of Mary Kay pink.

Last edited:
   / K-Haul Trailers #6  
My 22" 14k Dismond C power tilt deckover was $2k cheaper. That's just crazy for a lot less trailer with no self contained hydraulics.

/ K-Haul Trailers
Keep in mind these are Canadian prices. We pay double for everything compared to US prices.

/ K-Haul Trailers #8  
Very little info and specs on trailer like brace spacing. The rods that the ramps hook on in the back seem small in picture. They must offer options as in one picture shows rear support stands while another does not.

9000 CAN = 6800 US

/ K-Haul Trailers #9  
Keep in mind these are Canadian prices. We pay double for everything compared to US prices.

Very little info and specs on trailer like brace spacing. The rods that the ramps hook on in the back seem small in picture. They must offer options as in one picture shows rear support stands while another does not.

9000 CAN = 6800 US
That does put things into a little more perspective. It still seems like you are paying a premium for that chameleon orange paint, though.

/ K-Haul Trailers #10  
Prices sure have jumped in the last 9 years. I have a similar trailer (20' with 3' dove tail, 2 ea 6000# axles both with electric brakes and spare tire, steel load ramps, 7000# center jack, dull BLACK paint though but only cost me $2500 in 2010. NO shiny aluminum rims either, just silver painted steel but it does the job I needed it for. The fenders are steel checker plate suitable for drive on/ over with my 10,000 # tractor without bending.