Just took a survey on tractor ownership

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #11  
I rec'd a survey in the mail a couple weeks ago, saying, "since you bought your Kubota two yrs ago, and your warranty has just run out...and they asked a bunch of multiple choice questions about the engine, the tranny, accessories and such. Pretty mild, and personally, I don't think they get a lot out of it due to the way the questions were asked. I did give my dealer great feedback. I had the choice of mailing it in or doing it online. I took it online. I guess what I expect to hear from the mktging dept is the question, again, do you want to buy the extended warranty, and the answer will be no!

I was pleased to be asked to participate. Oh, and I'd buy another in a heartbeat:thumbsup:

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #12  
No, she was from power products marketing in Eden Pure Mn. James K0UA

I believe that would be Eden Prairie, MN, near Minneapolis.

They have never called me and I have three tractors. Oh well. I hope the Mfg's are listening.

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #13  
Dang Innernet and cell phone technology.... they listen for key words and know just the right ones to call. Ask the right people the right questions and you get the answers you want. Have to believe that's how the political polls work.

Almost 30 years a Kubota owner, own 3 different machines, never been called. Guess I'll just have to watch what I say.

Go easy... just kidding. Please don't take as serious.

Hope the manufactures are listening to their markets... The Voice of the Customer is their key to succes.

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #14  
Almost 30 years a Kubota owner, own 3 different machines, never been called. Guess I'll just have to watch what I say.

I don't like telemarketers and I am suspicious of anyone that calls me :laughing: If they are lucky, I just hang up on them....

If someone wants feedback, they can mail me the questionnaire.

Ken

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #15  
Ken I am the same way. If I don't know them they get 50 questions before I answer even one. If they were to say "I am calling for Kubota" they would get "do you work for them and at what office"

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #16  
Ken I am the same way. If I don't know them they get 50 questions before I answer even one. If they were to say "I am calling for Kubota" they would get "do you work for them and at what office"

Kubota, or any Manufacturer, would probably contract a firm to do the survey.

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership
Trust me, she got the 50 questions from me before we started, and yes Eden Prairie, The only reason I answered at all was that the day before she had talked to the wife while I was at work, and made an appointment to talk to me. I also advised I would not answer any question I did not feel like, and she said ok fine. I rarely answer the phone here at the house. It rings a hundred times a day. If I dont recognize the caller-Id it goes to the machine. As for why I was singled out, I don't know, I asked her that, and she said the name was pulled from the manufacture warranty records..I wondered if it was because I am kinda vocal on this media.. after all if you google, I am not hard to find.

James K0UA

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #18  
I don't like telemarketers and I am suspicious of anyone that calls me :laughing: If they are lucky, I just hang up on them....

Ken
:( Me too! I hang up on just about anyone that I don't recognize right away. If Kubota wants to know about their or anyone elses' tractor, all they have to do is dial into TBN. I don't do political surveys either....they'll find out when I vote:D

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #19  
Hi all

My first thought about phone calls like that is that someone may be collating info to work out who is at home, when and where, and what tractors they have to nick. They can learn quite a lot from quite innocent questions.

Mike

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #20  

My wife gets airline miles from filling out some surveys online. The last one was about lawn mowers, so she had me sit down. I got into the 4th question and it asked me to list all the brands I could think of. I got to 25, then on the next page they listed all they could think of and I missed some obvious ones that would have put me at 30. Anyway, the next question was about how much you paid for your latest lawn mower. I was honest and said $7100. I no longer fit the demographic they were targetting. :laughing::laughing: