Just took a survey on tractor ownership

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #1  

k0ua

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kioti DK35se Hydrostat
Just took a telephone survey from a marketing research company in MN. A lot of questions about the various features of my tractor, and what would you buy if you did it over again and how you liked the features and how did they play into you buying decision..etc. etc.. Let me tell you they got an earful about the Kubota L2800, L3400, L3200, L3800 jerky 3pt hitch problem. She spent a lot of time writing it all down.:D

James K0UA

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #2  
Where are the results of the survey sent to? Are they compiled in order to send the results to the Manufacturers or was it a study conducted independently.:tractor:

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership
Where are the results of the survey sent to? Are they compiled in order to send the results to the Manufacturers or was it a study conducted independently.:tractor:

She said the survey results would go to the manufacturers.

James K0UA

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #4  
Had my L2800HST going on 3 years now..no survey callers yet..uummmm.

k0ua,how long did you have Kubota L before they call?

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #5  
They called me a couple of weeks ago for my BX25 I bought about a year ago. I'm sure it's for Kubota. I had nothing bad to say about the machine or my Dealer, Barlows. I gave all As or all 10s.

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #6  
She said the survey results would go to the manufacturers.

James K0UA
Hopefully your survey results and others will aid in recognizing certain problems associated with various makes and models. After reading some posts by members here on TBN, I have to agree that there is definitely room for improvement. Thanks for posting.

Had my L2800HST going on 3 years now..no survey callers yet..uummmm.

k0ua,how long did you have Kubota L before they call?

Lets see got it in june 2010 so just a little over 1 1/2 years
She asked a heck of a lot of questions, like did you get telescoping links, what transmission and why, how many auxillary hydraulic outlets. tilt wheel etc etc. and each of those type of things she asked how much did it figure in your decision to buy and how satisfied with it you were. Also why did you choose this particular brand, by reputation by technical spec's etc. It was a darn extensive survey.

James K0UA

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #8  
Dang,sounds like heck of chat

/ Just took a survey on tractor ownership #9  
Did she make you an offer of compensation? free hat??T-shirt? Wondering?

Did she make you an offer of compensation? free hat??T-shirt? Wondering?

No, she was from power products marketing in Eden Pure Mn. but she said the results would get sent to the proper manufacture. She mentioned JD New Holland and Kubota. I doubt I am going to get any prizes from Kubota.:)

James K0UA