Just arrived and hour meter is broken

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken
Might I suggest a new TYM? More capability than the same sized Kubotas and considerably lower price point.

Yes, there are fewer dealers. Yes, you will have to explain what TYM is to the unaware. Yes, half of TBN will think you are an idiot. Welcome to my world!

What are your primary chores anticipated for your machine?
Ive heard of them. Rural king, zetor, and another few off brand ones too.

I have to do a lot. I am building a camp in a Hollar, cutting trails, tilling, backhoe attachment, drain field, etc etc. I've got a lot.

Fyi, his profile info is a joke. Not really NYC. :)
My closest actual town is 15 min away and is 2000ppl. Closest Walmart is about 45min away. I'm in the actual sticks in a very country state.

Sometimes the small lose is way better than keeping it and loosing all of the valve. Sure a grand these days isn't so easily to make up out of thin air.

Being around NYC you have fewer options of finding tractor deals. You are close enough to Allentown, Reading and Quakertown for tractors to inspect in person.

There are over 19 machines listed on the Allentown Craigslist worth while to consider. Bobcat, Kubota, Deere, New Holland, Yanmar, and Mitsubishi.
Owner or dealer too.
I appreciate the help. I'm not actually in NYC. I would never purposely buy anything from the NE, West Coast, IL, or CO. I'll keep my money Red.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #285  
I am. That is what the salesman said.

Agreed

The intake guy knew, but failed to pass it on.

No investigation needed. The guy who listed it was overachieving.

Not dwelling. Just annoyed their mistake cost me $1,100. And now I have the burden of finding another suitable tractor.
I have a cherry 220 hour Kubota L4760 I can fix you up with. 😃 Open station, no FEL.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #286  
My closest actual town is 15 min away and is 2000ppl. Closest Walmart is about 45min away. I'm in the actual sticks in a very country state.
Me too, well not the state part. 7 miles to nearest actual town. Another 20 to bigger town. Where I grew up was worse. 45 miles to a town of 10k or more. 3+ hours to 100k or more.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #287  
Ive heard of them. Rural king, zetor, and another few off brand ones too.

I have to do a lot. I am building a camp in a Hollar, cutting trails, tilling, backhoe attachment, drain field, etc etc. I've got a lot.
TYM makes all RK and some Zetor models. :)

What size frame are you looking for? Sounds like maybe at least 4000 lbs bare weight tractor. Cab or open? HST or Gear? Minimum HP? Put TBN to work for you. We do nothing better than spend other people's money.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #288  
Guys, he had an M105; I don't think he is looking for a 47 HP machine?

If you don't mind, do you have MF, JD, New Holland or Kubota dealer close? I know your looking foe used, but, and I mean No offense, but it sounds like you probably will contract maintenance (you say you're extremely busy). Are you against a higher hour machine, in the same size/power bracket, just the dishonesty? Have you considered a used state/county/contractor highway mowing machine?

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #289  
Guys, he had an M105; I don't think he is looking for a 47 HP machine?
Fair enough...how about 111HP.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #290  
Fair enough...how about 111HP.

Read #265:
"But now we're in the $70k+ range which is not a payment I want. I don't really want to go above $35k."

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...
King 10' Disc (A33544)
King 10' Disc (A33544)
2018 John Deere 35g Mini Ex (A33544)
2018 John Deere...
8 Yard steel end...
2005 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup Truck (A33544)
2005 Chevrolet...
8 Yard steel end...