Just a look at the new GC1723E

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #11  
I like the taller steering wheel. I don't mind my FEL where it is, but the one on the 1723E is more ergonomic. They changed the floor pad and the FEL plumbing hard lines.

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E
I like the taller steering wheel. I don't mind my FEL where it is, but the one on the 1723E is more ergonomic. They changed the floor pad and the FEL plumbing hard lines.
The steering wheel also tilts.

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #14  
I like the new model enough to sell mine and buy it. Model labeling is getting confusing though.

The new updates were enough for us to pay $1,500 more for the 2019 GC1725M TLB versus the leftover 2018 GC1720 TLB (after dealer discounts). The new model naming is to make it less confusing. GC17xx still denotes the series, and 23 & 25 denote the horsepower ratings (rounded up for the 23, or course).

I’d say the biggest change that I really liked was the new location for the loader joystick, and the storage cubby on the fender. As for the tilt wheel, I could live without it. It’s not one of the nicer features, as it’s execution is rather bad. To get it to lock tight enough so it doesn’t move, it makes it very difficult to release when needed (every time you get off of it). I’m not sure how bad the old headlights really were, but I wasn’t overly impressed with the new ones the one evening I used them. The headlights on our 1995 Cub Cadet 2185 worked better, before they fell out last year from old age and broken plastics.

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #15  
I have kicked around the idea of trading my 1705 off or selling it myself. But i don't think i really want to mess with it. I have quick connect buckets and forks. The forks can be used on my three point as well. I have used them that way and its a nice feature. They only thing that interests me is the loader controls right by the operator. However a welder can fix that with my current setup. I just haven't gotten around to doing that.

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #16  
I looked at a GC1723E while picking up supplies for my GC1710TLB. I loved the cockpit changes with the improved ergonomics, added toolbox, etc. The loader, backhoe and power train are the same as mine so it's not worth a look for me for upgrading especially since I already added a BXpanded toolbox and thumb. Might be worthwhile if I thought I needed the extra oomph of GC1725 but I haven't found myself to be missing any power for what I do. In the end...these Iseki/Massey Ferguson machines are outstanding tools!

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #17  
Bought my 1705 one year too soon .. I like the new fel control on the right side .

I still cant justify trading my GC2410 in for one of the newer models. Yes the new ones have better ergonomics and I love the new disconnect features on the loader bucket. My wish list on my tractor is a way to raise and lower the 3 point hitch for my snowblower without killing my neck (going to mode this somehow) and I can always buy the new loader bucket and adapt it to mine.

My GC2410 has a better BH then the 1700s-much beefier.

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #18  
I still cant justify trading my GC2410 in for one of the newer models. Yes the new ones have better ergonomics and I love the new disconnect features on the loader bucket. My wish list on my tractor is a way to raise and lower the 3 point hitch for my snowblower without killing my neck (going to mode this somehow) and I can always buy the new loader bucket and adapt it to mine.

My GC2410 has a better BH then the 1700s-much beefier.
Better BH that both GC17xx models they released? I know the CB05 that originally came equipped was a pretty modest piece but the CB65's are much stronger that were standard after 2017

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #19  
Better BH that both GC17xx models they released? I know the CB05 that originally came equipped was a pretty modest piece but the CB65's are much stronger that were standard after 2017

CB05 is beefier, you can tell just by looking at them and comparing. However-both the CB05 and CB95 are still beasts and will tear up the tractor to pieces. I just think they went with less metal on the CB95.

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #20  
You can buy the 1723 TLB from Bruno's for $17,500.00 delivered. No tax for out of state customers