Just a look at the new GC1723E

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #1  

jimmyhouser

Gold Member
Tractor
Massey 1734E, Allis 5030, Case VAC, Ferguson F40
Feel free to ask some questions! KIMG0060.JPGKIMG0061.JPGKIMG0062.JPGKIMG0063.JPGKIMG0069.JPGKIMG0064.JPGKIMG0068.JPGKIMG0065.JPG

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #2  
Where's the price point on this new model as shown TLB

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #4  
Bought my 1705 one year too soon .. I like the new fel control on the right side .

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E
Bought my 1705 one year too soon .. I like the new fel control on the right side .
You still have a nice machine. They're like a little Swiss army knife.

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #6  

You know I thought the same thing, I have a deere with the control on the right side and my GC1705 is up where yours is and I like where the GC's is better. I do have long arms and that could be why I like it a little further away..

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #7  
You know I thought the same thing, I have a deere with the control on the right side and my GC1705 is up where yours is and I like where the GC's is better. I do have long arms and that could be why I like it a little further away..

10 - 4 on the long arms , its just I have some shoulder arthritis seems to be getting a little worse . Thanks for for forwarding my SSQA for sale link . I'm surprised I haven't got any takers yet !

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #8  
   / Just a look at the new GC1723E #9  

I have some in laws in Maine . I never visited there personally but they moved from Pa. to Maine about 2 years as they retired and they Love it there . I believe there in the Berlin area .

/ Just a look at the new GC1723E #10  
I'm about three hours north of Berlin. Nice place to live if you don't mind cold and snow.