John S Barnes

/ John S Barnes #1  

ckbrown9801

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1726

GC6016A-18RB01 anyone have any info on this as far gpm or single or 2 stage pump?
923DF187-14BC-4081-A631-57EC7A87FC51.jpeg
D0867587-302E-425B-92AF-6BFE97DD80EF.jpeg

Attachments

• 29B433D3-1352-4BBF-A740-40D99470F4DA.jpeg
    29B433D3-1352-4BBF-A740-40D99470F4DA.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
   / John S Barnes #2  
I have no information on the pump but I can tell you that John S Barnes became Haldex Barnes and is Concentric. Not sure is they kept Haldex or Barnes associated with the Concentric name. Possibly try doing a search for Concentric/ Haldex. They may have maintained similar model codes.

also post a picture of the complete pump. Suspect someone can tell if single or 2 stage pump.

/ John S Barnes
I have no information on the pump but I can tell you that John S Barnes became Haldex Barnes and is Concentric. Not sure is they kept Haldex or Barnes associated with the Concentric name. Possibly try doing a search for Concentric/ Haldex. They may have maintained similar model codes.

also post a picture of the complete pump. Suspect someone can tell if single or 2 stage pump.
Will do..appreciate the help and I'll post new pictures tomorrow

/ John S Barnes #5  
Have a part number(s) match.... Could this be your pump...

Last edited:
   / John S Barnes

I added some photos to my original post

/ John S Barnes #7  
The pump appears to be 2-stage. A single stage pump will not have the check valve and unloading plugs.
The most common gpm for these pumps are 11 and 16 gallon models.
Measure the length to get a basic idea of gpm.

Attachments

• HILODIM.gif
    HILODIM.gif
    126.8 KB · Views: 82
  • unloading1.jpg
    unloading1.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 80
   / John S Barnes
I believe my pump is 11 gpm based off the info you provided....I honestly appreciate the help...thank you!!!

/ John S Barnes #9  
Try to match pump part numbers up as the 2 stage pumps are tied to the cylinder size and power output of engine to keep from stalling when it loads up on the splitting force. Cannot remember if there are shims or springs you can change for the transfer point