Loader john deere loader joystick problems

/ john deere loader joystick problems
Yes, it is my baby. But all the joystick cables must be good . because the loader will still hydro down.

Although they could be worn out 1997 model I think.

/ john deere loader joystick problems #12  
Nope, I'm saying my tractor is a baby to yours. Mine is only 20 hp but should still operate the same.

Ok, so it hydros down. So your saying if you push the lever all the way forward and hold it there the loader lowers and then starts to lift the front end of the tractor? Yes or No?

/ john deere loader joystick problems #14  
For pics, have them on your computer. Then click on the "Go Advanced" button and use the "Manage Attachments" feature. Should then walk you through it pretty easy.

/ john deere loader joystick problems #15  
I'm guessing you have a JD joystick. I'd suggest to remove cover(parts key 20) and check all clamps & attaching parts for tightness. Again I guessed a control valve as there are a couple of valve brands. Parts key 40 is the lift spool detent repair kit.

Attachments

• WP6688_________UN20JUN07.gif
    WP6688_________UN20JUN07.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 544
  • WP3370_________UN13MAR95.gif
    WP3370_________UN13MAR95.gif
    32.8 KB · Views: 400
For pics, have them on your computer. Then click on the "Go Advanced" button and use the "Manage Attachments" feature. Should then walk you through it pretty easy.

OK I see what u are saying but it is not working for me.
1. It could be the tablet I'm using.
2. I had to email myself from my phone because my tablet has no pictures on it and it is the wrong format for TBN because it would b a download of a down load.

I will mess with it and see if I can get it to work. This is by far not ms outlook. Lol

Nope, I'm saying my tractor is a baby to yours. Mine is only 20 hp but should still operate the same.

Ok, so it hydros down. So your saying if you push the lever all the way forward and hold it there the loader lowers and then starts to lift the front end of the tractor? Yes or No?

No will try it next week thanks for the trouble shooting idea.

Think I figured out the picture thing. Thanks for all your help

Attachments

• IMG_20140821_184553270.jpg
    IMG_20140821_184553270.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 521