John Deere 790

/ John Deere 790 #1  

Crevnas1983

Tractor
Husqvarna
Hello all. I wanted to get your opinions on a potential JD 790 purchase. My neighbor passed away and his wife is selling his tractor. The tractor is a 2003 790 with 300 FEL, 60 inch mower deck, rear blade, and I believe man basket add on. The tractor has approximately 750 hours and appears to be 4 wd... there is a shifter on the front left (when seated) that appears to have symbols indicating such. I have about 6 acres that I now with a ferris 2100z but have a long gravel lane that needs heading and plowed in the winter. I also have other landscaping and land management tasks I will use it for. My neighbor left instructions to ask the bundle for 12k. Thoughts? Thanks for the help!

/ John Deere 790 #2  
If its in good shape not beat up 12k seems like a good deal..

/ John Deere 790 #3  
$12k seems pretty good to me (and tractorhouse.com) also.

/ John Deere 790 #4  
If this is the same fellow that posted on GreenTractorTalk, he ended up buying the tractor. Now we need pictures!

/ John Deere 790 #5  
Correct. Pics or it didn't happen. That's the rule...

/ John Deere 790
Sorry for the late reply...here it is...ended up having pallet forks too...nice surprise! Enjoying playing around with it so far. Thanks for the input.

Attachments

• 20230521_155647.jpg
    20230521_155647.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
   / John Deere 790 #7  
Nice to see you back; that's one clean machine, and having that JDQA is a blessing when swapping out attachments for the loader.

/ John Deere 790
I'm very happy with it so far. I actually just picked it up yesterday...and issues getting schedules to align. Already finding a bunch of uses for it. Pallet forks have been a nice addition.

/ John Deere 790 #9  
Congrats. Nice looking 790. Having pallet forks is like having an extra pair of hands. Welcome to the family...