John Deere 6x4 Gator

/ John Deere 6x4 Gator #1  

fleecer

Tractor
john deere 4100
I am trying to identify a fuse box on John Deere TH 6x4 Gator. It belongs to a local equestrian facility. The only tag on it is on the left rear. M06x4DD050255. apparently it means nothing. I am trying to identify the fuse box. It is located on the front firewall in front of the steering wheel.
the box has 8 fuses in it.

The Gator quit in a pasture and was towed back to the barns shop and their help tried to fix it before I was called. The owner of the barn passed away 5 yrs ago. The only information the family knows is it around a 2010 to 2012.

The fuse in question is top 2nd from the left. The fuse is hot with the key off, but will blow when the key is turned on. I have spent the last 4 hrs trying to identify the fuse and what it protects.

If anyone has an owners Manuel that shows the fuse box and what components it protects, I would really appreciate it. John Deere is not forthcoming about any information. From what I have ben able to glean is their are not identified by tear but by vin no. The vin tag on this one is missing.

Thanks for any help. Ray

/ John Deere 6x4 Gator #3  
wonderful dealer ya got there!
TH 6X4 Gator™ Utility Vehicle (Diesel)
2010 Model (Serial No. M06X4DD050001-060000)
I have a PDF of both the tech manual and the owners manual you're welcome to, if wanted message me your email and it's on the way

IMG_6025.jpg

/ John Deere 6x4 Gator
Possible fix:

Had to put the Gator on the back burner yesterday to deal with a water issue in one of the horse stalls.

When I first looked at the Gator on Wednesday, I turned the key on to see what was working. All the dash lights lit up. The glow plug light came on then off after about 6 to 7 seconds. The fuse socket in question was for the glow plugs. Not knowing what the socket was for at the time, I put a fuse in and turned the key on. The fuse immediately blew. One of the barns workers was there at the time and told me that he thought there was a cooling issue with the Gator. I turned to the cooling system to check the cooling fans. As I couldn't just reach in and try to rotate the fan blade, I took the radiator brackets off to try to get behind the fan motor. No joy. There is a wire harness behind to fan motor that looked like it could of been pressed against a metal bracket.

After looking at the harness for any wear and finding none, I put a fuse in and turned the key on. Fuse did not blow?? Cranked the engine and it started. After servicing the engine and filters, I ran the Gator for about an hour and still no problem. So for now all I can do is call it a possible fix.

Thanks for the replies.

Ray