3-Point Hitch John Deere 4410 3 point hitch issues

/ John Deere 4410 3 point hitch issues #1  

JT4410

Tractor
John Deere 4410
So I have a Frontier FP2206 weighs 995lbs. After running for a couple hours, the 3 point hitch operate very slow, if I run the RPM’s all the way up it lifts but struggles to get to the top. I bough the tractor February this year 2019 and they said they changed all filters and fluids. As anyone else had this issue?

/ John Deere 4410 3 point hitch issues #3  
So I have a Frontier FP2206 weighs 995lbs. After running for a couple hours, the 3 point hitch operate very slow, if I run the RPM’s all the way up it lifts but struggles to get to the top. I bough the tractor February this year 2019 and they said they changed all filters and fluids. As anyone else had this issue?

How many hours? Do you have a loader? It could be the pump is starting to go and not getting enough pressure. There is also a pressure relief valve. It is possible that is dirty or not adjusted properly.

/ John Deere 4410 3 point hitch issues
How many hours? Do you have a loader? It could be the pump is starting to go and not getting enough pressure. There is also a pressure relief valve. It is possible that is dirty or not adjusted properly.

1099 hours, yes have a loader and have no issues lifting heavy loads at all.

/ John Deere 4410 3 point hitch issues
1099 hours, yes have a loader and have no issues lifting heavy loads at all.

Where is the pressure relief valve located?

/ John Deere 4410 3 point hitch issues #6  
Hyd.jpg