John Deere 245 Loader options

/ John Deere 245 Loader options #1  

BKFence

Tractor
John Deere 2350
Good evening everyone, new guy here. I recently bought a JD 2350 with a 245 loader. It has a quick-attach bucket, but not like the hook and pin QA I am used to. Mine has two square vertical spring loaded pins that lock the bucket in place. Attachments for this style seem pretty hard to find, and very expensive if you do find them. I found a conversion plate that will attach my loader and then I can use any skid steer mount attachment. The plate however is about $1500 delivered. Any cheaper options out there? I do plan on buying several attachments as the need arises, so the skid steer mount makes a lot of sense. Thank you in advance for any help, and great forum you have here.

/ John Deere 245 Loader options #2  
Watch auctions and for sale sites. They are an obsolete loader for the most part. I have a adapter for ss attachments to make it more versatile. Probably have the adapter for 10 years or longer and zero issues. I like the fact that the lock handles are on top. Some look to be a little harder to work with. Have 2 adapters from the company. Price doubled between the 2 purchases. I highly recommend the company.

1712391505746.png
003 (3).JPG