John Deere 2120 Clutch Problems

/ John Deere 2120 Clutch Problems #32  
Ditto on input shaft play

/ John Deere 2120 Clutch Problems
Thanks for all of the input everyone.

In case anyone is curious, when i pulled the flywheel off, I found that the pilot bearing was seized. I suspect that was the cause of the problem.

As I had mentioned earlier, I have to replace the crankshaft and do major rebuild in this tractor too.

I was looking at rebuild kits, and found a place online that has them for either 850 or 950 CDN. I don't know the brand of the parts, I hope to call to find out, but I assume they are imports.

My local shop can get a kit with domestic built parts, he mentioned built by Reliance. That one would be 1395 CDN.

I was hoping to get some opinions on which way I should go. I don't doubt the domestic parts are better, but are they worth the extra 500 or so bucks.

This tractor gets used to snow blow feeding round bales to 10-15 horses, and bales 400 square bales a year, with a small amount of rototilling, so it isn't worked terribly hard. I also may be selling it soon. In case that influences anyone's opinion.

Thanks

/ John Deere 2120 Clutch Problems #36  
Your decision, if you just want to get it running so you can sell it quick as a running tractor.
Or if you want to get it running so it lasts you for a few years of mild work.

Juggling act to see in that crystal ball.

Turns out the online store sources their parts from the uk, mostly from Anglo agriparts.

Not sure if anyone has experience with them.