Loader John Deere 110 TLB Quick Tach Plates

/ John Deere 110 TLB Quick Tach Plates
Here is image of my original Quick Tach plate with outboard-most weld pin all but falling out, the one from the opposite side apparently did fall out. It was replaced by a bolt and nut as I received the machine. The entire set of pins was doing about the same. It's just that the inboard pins cannot physically fall out. Once again, the John Deere replacement pin is longer.

Attachments

• 110tlbquicktachpin.jpg
    110tlbquicktachpin.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 215
Here is image of early versus late Quick Tach plates, 2004 vs. 2006, perhaps. As you may notice, the later plates have a lot more material about the pins. Also notice how stretched my lower latch pin holes are. The latch was cocked and attachment retention was sketchy.

Attachments

• 110tlbquicktachcompare.jpg
    110tlbquicktachcompare.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
Lastly, here is front of machine with reconditioned later Quick Tach plates, new longer weld pins, new 10mm pins, shimmed pivot pins, everything degreased, regreased, good zerk fittings, paint touched up as required. Latching is now firm and positive. I'm much happier and am confident to not drop an attachment or have a Quick Tach plate pull out on back drag.

Attachments

• 110tlbquicktachrebuilt.jpg
    110tlbquicktachrebuilt.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 215
   / John Deere 110 TLB Quick Tach Plates #14  
Great job V1 :thumbsup:

/ John Deere 110 TLB Quick Tach Plates #15  
Thanks V1BuzzBomb, for all the info and photos. Can you tell us more about the paint job, the type of paint used and how it was applied

Thanks V1BuzzBomb, for all the info and photos. Can you tell us more about the paint job, the type of paint used and how it was applied

Nothing fancy there. I just filed and sanded all nicks down on plates. I then sandblasted any rust, left any and all powder coat in tact. I then sanded with D/A sander 80 grit then 180. I then spray bombed bare areas with grey SEM self etch primer. I then top coated entire plate with CAT yellow spray bomb from Tractor Supply. They didn't have any JD yellow. The CAT yellow may be a touch darker but matches a dirty/greasy/rusty yellow JD machine adequately.