Job Interview in Pajamas ?

/ Job Interview in Pajamas ? #11  
When you go in for a job interview...one thing that is always good to ask is if they ever press charges...!

/ Job Interview in Pajamas ? #12  
I would never hire anyone that showed up with a drink such as coffee or coke in their hand. Friend thought that I was crazy till he hired a few.

/ Job Interview in Pajamas ? #13  
Trying to find a plane black colored today for my son's second interview. Went to four stores before finally finding one at Boot Barn, and it was only long sleeved.

I required my son to wear a colored shirt for last summers interview at a water park. He was the only one hired on first interview.

/ Job Interview in Pajamas ? #14  
Only job interview I ever had was when I was 14 and went to the local restaurant as the were looking for a bus boy and dishwasher.
The boss, a crotchety old lady asked me if it knew how to wash dishes. I said yes, I did.
She said you're hired, you start tomorrow.
Made a paltry $.80 and hour in 1964.

/ Job Interview in Pajamas ? #15  
County Extension Agent told my wife that she had been contacted by a local businessman asking her if she could set up a process with the 4-H agent or somebody else to give high school students instructions on how to attend a job interview. The most promising applicant for a job he wanted to fill showed up wearing Winnie the Pooh pajamas and houseshoes. The young lady had filled out an great application and had a well done resume, ...BUT.

Well she didn't get the job.

At least it wasn't Sponge Bob Squarepants PJs.

I will say this is from no guidance at home. I mean common sense tells you not to wear pjs if you want the job.

RSKY
Sounds like she thought…if it’s good enough for Walmart….

/ Job Interview in Pajamas ? #17  
They are for a grade school Christmas program. The size is a normal 14/16 kids pants. We saw a total of one suit in 8 stores and it was too big on a clearance rack. I admit, dress pants are probably available at other stores, we just need to keep looking. We went to Burlington, Kohl's, TJ Max, Walmart, Meijer, and my wife went to a few more. The town of 30k people we live in has limited choices.
We have a Kohl's less than a mile away. While they may not have any in stock in your store, they should be able to get one. As the father of two (now adult) boys, I would not bother to buy a suit as a week later it will probably not fit...or it will for a year...you just don't know when the next growth spurt will happen.

/ Job Interview in Pajamas ?
We have a Kohl's less than a mile away. While they may not have any in stock in your store, they should be able to get one. As the father of two (now adult) boys, I would not bother to buy a suit as a week later it will probably not fit...or it will for a year...you just don't know when the next growth spurt will happen.

A few weeks ago we ate at a restaurant with my youngest and her family. As we walked out to our vehicles the grandson casually mentioned that his toes were sticking thru the front of his shoes. My daughter said impossible because she bought the shoes three months earlier and got them a half size too big. But after feeling the front of his shoes, in the dark parking lot, she found that his toes were right at the end of the shoes and his big toenail had cut thru the top of one sneaker. Both her and son-in-law were going to be out of town the next day and the kids were spending the night with us so it was off to WallyWorld where they didn't have half sizes and we ended up getting him cheap shoes that were a full size too big.

Six year old boys grow fast!

AND, he wants "snake boots" for Christmas. So I spent half a day looking for what we call sh*t stompers for this extremely active kid. Two Tractor Supply Stores, Rural King, Walmart, Shoe Carnival, and a couple hardware stores and no luck. Lady at one of the TSC stores said it was impossible for them to order shoes/clothes for ages 5 to 12. Finally found them at a locally owned and stocked farm supply store.

RSKY

/ Job Interview in Pajamas ? #20  
My first job interview was so long ago - no idea what I wore. I would guess - sports jacket, tie and slacks. I was hired that very day. That was May, 1965.