Jinma Tractor Dealers

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #31  
Not sure how I made it to this thread, but I am impressed with the satisfaction level of Jinma
owners. And I think that folks who bash a foreign manufacturer are only trying, in their
own "patriotic" way, to protect their neighbors' jobs. A few years back, when lots of folks were getting laid
off due to a poor economy, two of my contiguous neighbors were out of work. Luckily both had wives working and
they didn't lose their homes. And their kids didn't have to move to another school. It gets real when you see it right in front
of you, even in a nice suburban area. it gets very real. So I wanted to be supportive of where I think at least some of those poster's
concern came from.

And to digress a bit, we sure are in a global economy. Which also means we are trading partners with former enemies of our country, and that is
just hard to digest for many people. But when you realize that wars are started by politicians and generals, not by the people of the country,
you just can't keep holding those people accountable for past insane political behavior of their country's elite. As in most large nations, most of those people
are farmers.

And guess what, the Chinese have been using tractors a long time too... Millions of them. And yes, what we used to deride as "third world countries", and no one is
sure calling China that now, for sure, for sure, well those third world countries first of all had to make a tractor that was fixable in the field. So it was simple and ugly.
But over time they perfected simple and ugly to pretty reliable. Today's Chinese engines by quality companies like Lifan will give any world class motor a run for its proverbial money.

Unfortunately a lot of us shop at Harbor Freight and we mentally think any Chinese tractor is going to be low end. Who cares "what end" it is if it gets the job done.
And costs less doing it. Obviously not talking about the wheat fields in Kansas here, these are small plot tractors. And many of us live on "small plot" homes or farms.
So I wish Jinma well. And when I look at that 82hp cab tractor in the Northern Tools catalog, well, Chinese tractors are here to stay friends. Like the Mahindras.
Or those sophisticated and pricey Deeres...:D which could be made who knows where.

It would be nice to see more foreign brands built here and not just assembled here. That would help with a lot of the jobs discontent. Build where you sell and therefore
share the wealth of your enterprise with the country that has funded that wealth.
Very hard to do due to the wage disparity with China.

I am touched by the post above, which got me going here.
Now about that 82hp cab tractor, for half price. Sure does make you look and wonder.

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #32  

Attachments

• Houston-20130506-00113.jpg
    Houston-20130506-00113.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 2,811
   / Jinma Tractor Dealers #33  
Neat looking little tractor. The Chinese have needed a smaller tractor to compete with the Kubota BX and B series. It may be just me but are the front tires backwards ?

Cleat

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #34  
Neat looking little tractor. The Chinese have needed a smaller tractor to compete with the Kubota BX and B series. It may be just me but are the front tires backwards ?

Cleat
Picky picky.
Probably followed assembly instructions.

Should he reverse the rear tires?

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #35  
Cute lil' thing!

The front tires are mounted in the "normal" configuration - notice the valve stem. I have mine reversed to get the widest stance so my blasted valve stems are inside and a pain in the butt.

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #36  

Cleat

Good eye Cleat, they are but they were reversed after I took the pic, I jumped the gun with the pic, I'm keeping this one to try out and see how it works, new little 3-cylinder diesel engine purrs like a kitten,I think this tractor is going to be a great value for the hobby farmers, the 4 x 4 and loader will come in real handy

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #37  
Want to say I ordered part from Tommy about a year ago or more. Someone else worked on the tractor since, and I inherited the headache after they left. Called Tommy and he took the time to go out to shop and pulled the part I was talking about to help me with my problem. One cannot get any better sevice these days than that. True old time service. Thank you Tommy at Affordable.

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #38  
   / Jinma Tractor Dealers #39  
In a little confused on all the different name badges. Are the nortrac, Jinma, Farm Pro etc all made by Jinma?

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #40  
In a little confused on all the different name badges. Are the nortrac, Jinma, Farm Pro etc all made by Jinma?

The Nortrac ones are I believe Foton which is completely different to Jinma