Jinma 504 Hoe attachments

/ Jinma 504 Hoe attachments #1  

Dgrblu

Tractor
2013 Jinma 504
I'm considering adding a backhoe attachment to my Jinma. I have decided that a frame rail mounted hoe to be the best way to go. That said, do all aftermarket units sell rails for each specific tractor or are they custom built?
What do y'all recommend for a brand other than Jinma JW series? Found that not all attachments are created equal.
Any other issues adding the hoe that I should consider?
Thanks

/ Jinma 504 Hoe attachments
I guess there are no opinions. Looking for advise.
Thanks again.

/ Jinma 504 Hoe attachments #3  
Are you advising or do you seek advice?
Do you intend on leaving the backhoe attached? Frame mounts aren't as easy to mount and dismount as a three-point. Also, a three-point mount is very good if you use a rigid top link. Many people make their own frame mountings, but it depends on your skill sets. There are universal frame mount kits, and tractor specific frame mounts. Your call.

Thanks Bob.
As stated, seeking advise.
I have read that a 3pt mounted hoe puts extra stress on the tractor frame and could break the frame in half. Would a rigid top link reduce the chance of frame damage? No, the hoe will not be permanently mounted. In terms of a particular brand of hoe, what would be good, better, best brands? Hydraulics, some use their own system while others use the tractors system. Which type of system would be better?
Thanks

/ Jinma 504 Hoe attachments #5  
Nothing breaks a machine better/faster than an ignorant (inexperienced) operator and an irresponsible owner, save for a mechanical defect. Asking a machine to do something it was not designed for is truly asking for it. Learn and know your machine's limitations. That being said, I think we all ask a "little extra" from our machines at times and get away with it.

Not sure where you heard that three-point mounts break tractors in half, if that were the case I doubt that type of mounting would be offered (reference operator error). A rigid top link eliminates the possibility of the hoe lifting up and back into the tractor and possibly injuring the operator.

Brands: Very few hoes are produced domestically anymore, and I can't state which ones because the market is so dynamic. In my opinion the good imports come from Italy, Korea, and Sweden, which are sometimes re-branded to American brands.

As for hydraulics, any of them can use the tractor's system or an independent PTO driven pump. The latter will be equipped with it's own reservoir - all should include an in-line return filter. Using the tractor's hydraulic system is the easiest when it comes to mounting/dismounting the hoe, just two quick connect couplers instead of man handling a PTO pump (I speak from experience). But then this all depends on how your tractor is plumbed.

Bob
Sound advise. Exactly what I was seeking.
Thanks again

Thanks. Could you diagram my sentences?
(y)

/ Jinma 504 Hoe attachments #9  
Grammarnazi's don't do that. 🤣 :LOL: