Backhoe JD770 FRAME REINFORCEMENT

/ JD770 FRAME REINFORCEMENT #1  

CADMANII

Tractor
John Deere 770
I Have a JD770 with a #7 backhoe and I am trying to find specifications on the reinforcement hooks, I have attached a picture to what specs I am looking for. I NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE!!!
I cant hook up until I fabricate one for each side.. or IF someone knows where to find a pair I would surely be interested in knowing the location.

Rich

jd-hook-770.jpg

/ JD770 FRAME REINFORCEMENT
Well readers, I have an update. I went to my local JD dealer and told them my problem about obsolete parts for attaching a #7 backhoe to my 770. I was at first missing reinforcements/hooks/pins/handles and safety bars to connect to the back of the tractor. The parts guy I dealt with told me he could get all of them. Today I just picked up all the parts I needed. The company he was able to get the obsolete parts from was called "Vintage Auto" somewhere in Michigan I do believe, but they will not sell to the public only through a dealer. This all came about because #7 BH's are so scarce that I bought one from a person owning a JD750 with a #7 but all subframe attachments and connections do not work with a 770. so for those of you in this situation you have an answer...

GOOD LUCK!!

/ JD770 FRAME REINFORCEMENT
Here it is for those who were curious, I have refurbished my #7 HOE and have it attached my 770. 20140623_210010.jpg20140622_191239.jpg

/ JD770 FRAME REINFORCEMENT #4  
Nice restoration job on that 7 backhoe CADMANII. Get some pictures for us when you start getting it dirty. :thumbsup:

/ JD770 FRAME REINFORCEMENT #5  
I am in the same boat! I have a 770 with a #7 backhoe and having trouble sourcing the correct parts to attach.