jd 650 3 point lift issues

/ jd 650 3 point lift issues #1  

revman74

Tractor
johndeere 650
jd 650 left on our new farm has 1200 hours got it running and it runs good, the little tractor had been sitting for an unknown amount of time. transmission cap was off and had been rained on during this time, I have drained hydro system twice everything is clean now. The 3 point lift works great when first started and cold for about 15-20 minutes and then it doesn't want to lift I can stop and shut off machine for a few minutes and it will lift right up. I can drive around and eventually it will come back up in short spurts till it tops out. filter screen is clean, i do not have a manual for this thing, I'm leaning towards a sticking valve or weak pump at temp. Any help is greatly appreciated just trying to get it working for a little garden tractor for the wife

/ jd 650 3 point lift issues #2  
Welcome to our family, I have a PDF of the Deere tech manual you're welcome to, shoot me
your email if wanted.

Joe

/ jd 650 3 point lift issues #3  
Welcome to our family, I have a PDF of the Deere tech manual you're welcome to, shoot me
your email if wanted.

Joe
I would love to get your PDF of the Deere tech manual if you wouldn’t mind I am also having 3pt hitch problems. I just signed on as a guest today looking for answers. Thank you in advance my email is timrobb@outlook.com

/ jd 650 3 point lift issues #4  
Sounds like the trans. screen is stopped up.

/ jd 650 3 point lift issues #5  
I would love to get your PDF of the Deere tech manual if you wouldn’t mind I am also having 3pt hitch problems. I just signed on as a guest today looking for answers. Thank you in advance my email is timrobb@outlook.com
on the way