Loader JD 3039R and H165 FEL

/ JD 3039R and H165 FEL #1  

Bfavro

Tractor
JD 3039, 727A, L130
I have a 2015 John Deere 3039R and the H165 loader. I noticed the other day when lifting loads of gravel for a project that the loader masts are lifting off the mounting frames on both sides with a full load. I was able to put the bucket in 20 degree position (attachment procedure) and heard the masts pop back onto the mounting frames and end plates. I am still seeing a bit of lift on heavy loads that I am not comfortable with. Seems to be one side more than the other. Nothing unusual about the weight, lifted this 1 1/4" processed gravel material at this weight many times before. I have proper ballast and loaded rear tires. The machine is fairly new to me so I have not taken the FEL on/off before. Manual only seems to talk about checking torque on the frame and loader bolts. Is there some adjustment that I should be looking into on this?

/ JD 3039R and H165 FEL #2  
I assume it is a removable loader? I would take it off a put it back on to make sure it is installed correctly. Make sure the latches are hooked and locked correctly.

/ JD 3039R and H165 FEL
I performed a 50hr maintenance check on the loader, which is hadn't yet, and the latch screws definitely needed some adjustments. Going to test her out today and spread some loam, so we'll see.

/ JD 3039R and H165 FEL #4  
For sure the latch screws. BTDT. Tighten those up and you should be good to go.

/ JD 3039R and H165 FEL
For sure the latch screws. BTDT. Tighten those up and you should be good to go.

That was it. Good as new! Suppose now I should check the torque on the loader / frame bolts.

/ JD 3039R and H165 FEL #6  
That was it. Good as new! Suppose now I should check the torque on the loader / frame bolts.

I might have the same issue. By any chance, do you a picture to show me what we are talking about when we say latch? Thank you.