January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #81  
Jim,
I have been through 7 Oaks a time or two. Dad used to have all of Southeast Texas in his mattress dealer sales area. I would travel with him when I could. My ex MIL lives up just north of Woodville in Colmesneil on Frog Pond lake.
hugs, Brandi

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #82  
Congrats.
Nice write up.
Nice pics.

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #83  
Jim,
I have been through 7 Oaks a time or two. Dad used to have all of Southeast Texas in his mattress dealer sales area. I would travel with him when I could. My ex MIL lives up just north of Woodville in Colmesneil on Frog Pond lake.
hugs, Brandi

Met Patsy & a friend, ( another lady in here 60's, wearing a see thru blouse ) at a motel trying to open in Livingston. She says follow me & go to the motel & tell them Patsy sent you. The we will meet you in the bar.
Went to rent a room, $40 for a dinky. When I said Patsy sent me it was $30 for the big one.
Then you should be familiar with the 1 motel in town. In the back part of the office building is a large apartment. Rest of motel is tiny rooms.

Close by is a bar, nightclub, saloon owned at that time by older Patsy. The bar . dance place was crowded, but did find a table. Soon as I sat down drinks were on the table. Tried to pay, nope, sent by Patsy. I tried to buy her & her friend a drink. Waitress says no. Ask why not & she says I am not to buy anything. Tried to argue with her & I quote " When Patsy says something. "I Listen". As in you do not cross Patsy.

When she & friend left she told me to meet her for breakfast at the resteront she owned at 8 AM. I got there a little late & was chastised for it.

More later,
Jim

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #84  
Congrats.
Nice write up.
Nice pics.

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet
Aloha Sodamo,
Thanks.
hugs, Brandi

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #85  
Met Patsy & a friend, ( another lady in here 60's, wearing a see thru blouse ) at a motel trying to open in Livingston. She says follow me & go to the motel & tell them Patsy sent you. The we will meet you in the bar.
Went to rent a room, $40 for a dinky. When I said Patsy sent me it was $30 for the big one.
Then you should be familiar with the 1 motel in town. In the back part of the office building is a large apartment. Rest of motel is tiny rooms.

Close by is a bar, nightclub, saloon owned at that time by older Patsy. The bar . dance place was crowded, but did find a table. Soon as I sat down drinks were on the table. Tried to pay, nope, sent by Patsy. I tried to buy her & her friend a drink. Waitress says no. Ask why not & she says I am not to buy anything. Tried to argue with her & I quote " When Patsy says something. "I Listen". As in you do not cross Patsy.

When she & friend left she told me to meet her for breakfast at the resteront she owned at 8 AM. I got there a little late & was chastised for it.

More later,
Jim
Jim,
I have no idea what hotel you are talking about.
hugs, Brandi

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #86  
Does anyone else think it odd that Muhammad doesn't own a tractor?? :confused3:

He DOESN'T own a tractor? Not even a lawn tractor? "Jaw Dropped" lol

Congrats Brandi. And Nice avatar Muhammad.

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #87  
Thanks Chad.
hugs, Brandi