Iseki TX2140f The ultimate clutch replacement guide

/ Iseki TX2140f The ultimate clutch replacement guide #11  
That sounds like all that you need. I replaced mine this summer, and it works great now. You will be very happy once you have the clutch replaced. I bought my parts on eBay, and I'm sure that if you had to use a US seller, they should have no problem shipping them to Scotland. I bought my parts from this seller, and he was great about shipping, and he was very knowledgeable about the parts he was selling. It's a bit of an expense, but hopefully the exchange rate will help bring down the price for you. Good luck and keep us updated on how the project goes!

G152 G154 G172 G174 Bolens Iseki TX1300 TX1500 Tractor Clutch | eBay

Bolens Iseki G152 G154 G172 G174 TX1300 TX1500 Tractor Clutch Release Bearing | eBay

Bolens Iseki G152 G154 G172 G174 H1502 Hydro Tractor Clutch New Disc W111309 | eBay

/ Iseki TX2140f The ultimate clutch replacement guide #12  
Thanks for that Mitch. From reading up on the forums it would seem I need to split the tractor before ordering some parts to see how many splines there are - is that correct?

/ Iseki TX2140f The ultimate clutch replacement guide #13  
oh sorry forgot to ask have you the TX1510 Parts List/manual?

/ Iseki TX2140f The ultimate clutch replacement guide #14  
The pilot bearing
Ordered from best parts, but they have not sent it yet.
Some searching showed it was used in other vehicles. Bought this at Biltema :part no. 41-410. It was just some dollars. Outer diameter 30mm, inner diameter 15 mm, and 9 mm thick. Standard stuff :)

Does anyone know if the above pilot bearing is a ball bearing or a needle roller bearing please?

I've been to Biltema, but they no longer list the bearing :(

m and Ebaytime :)

I first order clutchplate , cover and release bearing(throghout bearing) from bestfarm parts.
disc CDI 1427 (this has 18 splines, and an outer diameter of 181 mm)
throw out TOI 1416
pressure plate PPI 2400
Total price with USshipping $234

I wanted all the parts to be correct, before i opened the tractor. Unfortunate there seems to be some Isekis with a inputshaft with 13 splines, and this confused me a bit. I talked to some dealers, but they could not tell for sure.

Reordering parts.

OJ mentions eBay seller 'JeffCube' unfortunately is no longer on ebay.

Thanks in advance

Steve