Is this the correct part of the for to ask about my Cub Cadet LT1024?

/ Is this the correct part of the for to ask about my Cub Cadet LT1024? #11  
Maybe i can just hand-turn it. Looking down on the motor from above, which way does the flywheel normally spin? I don't specifically recall.

Clock- wise

/ Is this the correct part of the for to ask about my Cub Cadet LT1024? #12  
etyrnal - I suspect that one of the terminals on the harness connector has backed out and it not making contact with it's mating terminal. Unplug all the connectors that you disconnected and check for backed out or bent terminals...

And - Welcome to TBN

:welcome:

Richard

/ Is this the correct part of the for to ask about my Cub Cadet LT1024?
etyrnal - I suspect that one of the terminals on the harness connector has backed out and it not making contact with it's mating terminal. Unplug all the connectors that you disconnected and check for backed out or bent terminals...

And - Welcome to TBN

:welcome:

Richard

I'll check this. I did buy some electrical contact cleaner to blast into the connectors too.

QUESTION:

IF everything was normal, and there were no problems of any kind, mower start with the PTO plug disconnected? Or does the brain box REQUIRE the PTO to be connectedto start the motor?

/ Is this the correct part of the for to ask about my Cub Cadet LT1024? #15  
QUESTION:

IF everything was normal, and there were no problems of any kind, mower start with the PTO plug disconnected? Or does the brain box REQUIRE the PTO to be connectedto start the motor?

There isn't a brain box on your tractor. The PTO switch connector must be connected to start. The clutch itself, no.

/ Is this the correct part of the for to ask about my Cub Cadet LT1024? #16  
I would look into how the crankcase breather works and make sure it's not clogged. Oil seals don't usually fall out. I have seen them pushed out by excess pressure.

I would look into how the crankcase breather works and make sure it's not clogged. Oil seals don't usually fall out. I have seen them pushed out by excess pressure.

This happened immediately after a seasonal oil change too. I had been mowing for 2 hours straight. Where the breather be on a B&S 24hp Initek els engine? (446777-0302-e1)

In case anyone was wondering... SOLVED

It was a stuck solenoid.

And after i got it running it ran perfect.

Also, for some reason the oil pressure light stayed on 100% of the time i first mowed, then next time the oil pressure like was intermittent. And now the oil pressure light stays off.