Price Check Is this a good price

/ Is this a good price #11  
We typically pay less down here so our US prices are not relevant. You need one of your hockey crazed countrymen to answer your question. Search on "canada" and you'll soon find out who lives nearby and then PM them with your question. Good luck.

/ Is this a good price
Hi Joel, do you happen to know the cost difference between
LK 30 and say a CK 30? I would have thought LK 30 would have cost more, as it looks more commercial / heavy duty. I did see your original post, but this is what I was thinking when I saw it. Thanks for you two post's.

/ Is this a good price #14  
Thinking to the future like you say, I would spend the $800 on the extra HP. 3 HP doesn't sound like much, but it's better than a 10% power increase.

Having used both, there's a big difference between a CK20 and the other CK's for all the reasons you listed. Just as she said: bigger is better! ....most of the time.

Besides, using property size to size your tractor doesn't always make sense. I don't understand why guys jump immediately to that metric. It's really about your chores and intended chores.

/ Is this a good price #15  
Hi Joel, do you happen to know the cost difference between
LK 30 and say a CK 30? I would have thought LK 30 would have cost more, as it looks more commercial / heavy duty..

Basically the LK is older technology and has fewer deluxe features. I don't think it is really any tougher or more "commercial" than the CK series it just has been marketed that way as a very solid entry level TLB to compete with the Kubota B21/26. You can turn a CK30 into an essentially equivalent deluxe version TLB by adding a 7ft BH (or is the LK 8ft??). Using the CK as a base allows you the option of HST, suspension seat and a cup holder at least. The CK operator station is more ergonometric as I recall and I don't remember the other differences. (Just remembered that the LK has flip over seat while the CK requires you to dismount and get on the backhoe seat).

/ Is this a good price
Well I am a new owner of a CK27 HST, with FEL and BH 100% Kioti pure breed, price was good, got dealer to cover admin fee's on the Zero % loan as we droped back from 72 months to 48 months financing, and got Shop Manual and set of filters as part of the deal, will probaly be delivered next week some time.:D

So next is to check thickness of ice so I can drive it across the lake:eek:, to the property that needs the manicure, stump removal, and footing dug, trails made ect.:)

/ Is this a good price
PS Thanks everyone for your input, was helpfull.:)

/ Is this a good price #19  
It's always good to have another Kioti owner. Congrats and be safe.

/ Is this a good price
Will do on both comments:)