Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?”

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #31  
Good point

• Good Post
Reactions: Lnk
   / Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?”
I definitely know more about starting fluid now 👍 I always got away without using it, ironically.

• Good Post
   / Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #34  
Fun story, somewhat unrelated. The oldest Mazda rotary cars (RX-2 for instance) had a button labeled "S" on the dash connected to a relay that squirted ether into the carb to help with notoriously cold starting issues.

Unfortunately the totally rational engineers that designed this hadn't considered that someone would decide to press said button while in top gear at say, the 1/8th mile mark of a 1/4 mile road. 😏

Rotary engines don't have reciprocating pistons, so on the ether 9000 RPM or more was totally possible....maybe more since the tach needle only goes that high...

BUT - they also had notorious sealing issues and whacking the combustion process with ether was NOT GOOD for seal life! So this was often a "once and done" kinda thing.

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #35  
That's some cool info.

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #37  
Years ago when I first bought my Power Trac a guy was telling me that they have a secret hidden warehouse in Tazewell that is full of new and never before seen Power Trac attachments and tractors, that are exclusive only to members of this underground club.

Have you guys ever heard of this before? Maybe some of you are members? There may be a 33rd degree member on here for all I know.
i could tell you but if i do id have to … lol joke …
won’t finish my sentence i just finished my two weeks TBN lockdown but you know the saying …

that sound ridiculous … did you know the guy ? i think he was ether a wacko or you got trick … if someone as a product why would you restrict your market and sales with “exclusive membership “ the only specific time people do that it’s when there is a limited supply like Ferrari they rather quality over quantity and by doing that they can inflate the price and restrict the sales for the prestigious owner so it makes it special. … but for tractor attachments its ridiculous …

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #38  
won’t finish my sentence i just finished my two weeks TBN lockdown but you know the saying …

that sound ridiculous … did you know the guy ? i think he was ether a wacko or you got trick … if someone as a product why would you restrict your market and sales with “exclusive membership “ the only specific time people do that it’s when there is a limited supply like Ferrari they rather quality over quantity and by doing that they can inflate the price and restrict the sales for the prestigious owner so it makes it special. … but for tractor attachments its ridiculous …
If there is, we can't tell you about it! Lol. Pretty sure this is like the cape cod tunnel!

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #40  

Considering how difficult it is to find tractors, and implements to purchase……
I can buy a used Porsche cheaper than a used Kubota right now.
Is it really outside the realm of possibility that an Illuminati type group, is hoarding a treasure trove of PT implements? 🤪

• Good Post