Is now a good time to sell used tractor?

/ Is now a good time to sell used tractor? #11  
It will be easier to sell if you can deliver it. If you can't, have some contacts you can give a potential buyer.

/ Is now a good time to sell used tractor? #12  
Been mulling over selling my L3301 Kubota with 91 hrs and upgrading to an MX series.
I'm only 2 yrs into my 5 yr Kubota loan.
Seems like used tractor prices are elevated.

I just got a new MX5400... Dealer asked me what I was doing with my MX5100. He said I could most likely get what I paid for it with only 210 hours on it. I think it was around 26K, and it is pre tier 4 stuff. He said that alone makes it desirable.

/ Is now a good time to sell used tractor? #16  
Buy at the funeral, sell at the wedding.

I am seriously considering selling my Kioti right now. I feel like a CTL or small wheel loader from an auction might better meet my needs. Seems like everybody wants what I've got right now, a position I'm rarely in.

/ Is now a good time to sell used tractor? #17  
Sell it..Buy oil stocks... make 30% on your money in the next year.... .02

/ Is now a good time to sell used tractor? #18  

Probably not bad advice. Sell the MX5100 for what I paid for it, used it for 8 years, 210 hours... how can I lose???

/ Is now a good time to sell used tractor? #19  
But the dollar has taken a terrible beating. Look at equipment prices. You need to adjust for that in your figuring. Dealers are notorious for offering little on trade-ins. I know, they need revenue to stay in business, they aren't a charity.

/ Is now a good time to sell used tractor? #20  

That is what I’ve been waiting for since the pandemic hit last year.

I’m beginning to worry a little given how Tesla stock is doing and even GM and Ford got a boost - all due to electric car manufacturing abilities.

Electric cars won’t help oil companies.

MoKelly