Is it illegal to cut grass ?

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #11  
Personally I like the one where he's having a domestic with his wife at their trailer and he calls the cops. The best part is her voice hollering at him from inside the trailer.

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #12  
Steve lives down the road a piece from me (I live in Livingston Parish, Steve's next door in Tangipahoa Parish), and I've run in to him on occasion at car shows and such.
All of his videos are "staged", but sometimes the cop doesn't know it. He gets clearance for the prank through the chief of police of whatever small town he's making his video.
For instance, when he stole the cop car, do you really think he would be out of prison by now? They were all in on it. Do that for real, and it's a good way to get an ass full of lead.

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #15  
Didn't a county music star get a dui on a horse once?
He wasn't the first. I remember reading about a couple out in California from years ago who also got it. They argued that the horses knew where they were going weren't a hazard.

A cousin was a troublemaker for years, in and out of jail and prison for various things. For a long time he didn't have a driver's license so drove his father's 9N 12 miles or so to town, where his friends would pick him up and run him around.

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #16  
Well, John Deere knew what they were doing when they put a cup holder on my X350. The little compartment beside it should be enlarged, though, and a lid added so my telephone, garage door opener and my beef jerky won't get so dirty. :cool:

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #17  
He wasn't the first. I remember reading about a couple out in California from years ago who also got it. They argued that the horses knew where they were going weren't a hazard.
When I was in South Africa, the natives will take an old truck bed and modify them so they can get pulled by a donkey. They call them donkey carts or bushveld Ferrari's. You can tell their tracks on the dirt roads, because they'll be tire tracks that wiggle all over the road.

Anyway, it's common for the natives to ride over to a relatives and get plastered drunk. At the end of the night, they get in the donkey cart and smack the donkey, sending him on his way home. The native usually passes out in the cart, but the donkey is familiar with the route home and continues all by himself, sort of like having autopilot or a designated driver to get you home.

There's a problem though. Sometimes the drunk occupant falls out of the cart and the donkey still continues home without him. So whenever we were driving in the early morning hours, we always kept an eye out for something in the road as it might be a passed out African. I'm surprised more of them don't get run over or eaten by something as they lie there passed out in the middle of the road.

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #18  
Yep! Some of them do get eaten. I follow events in a few of the countries in Africa and hear of reports of people getting eaten from time to time. (not always at night)