Is it illegal to cut grass ?

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #2  
Google "Steve the lawn mower guy" or "dui lawnmower guy".

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #4  
This can't be real. He pockets the money then pulls out the weed.

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #5  
This can't be real. He pockets the money then pulls out the weed.

It's real. And he wasn't pocketing money. The weed is what he pulled out of his right front pocket.

There痴 even a drunken lawn mower driver who痴 attained a sort of celebrity status: Steve Jessup, of Amite, La., is known for his drunken arrests on his mower and has parlayed videos of them into a website and a Facebook page featuring his antics.

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #6  
Ya he has a number of videos. I stumbled across them years ago and still watch them over and over. They always make me laugh out loud.

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #7  
Steve is an idiot.

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #8  
I've lived in two different small towns in Ohio and both had a guy who used a lawnmower as his sole transportation. I very nearly broadsided mower guy #2 when he "drove" across my path. I was driving my father's full-size van doing about 45 MPH, locked up the brakes, and slid to within inches of him. He never even looked up...

I just assume that in every small town some alcoholic gets a DUI, loses his license, and thinks to himself, "Why not drive the mower to the bar?"

/ Is it illegal to cut grass ? #10  
These have to be training video's or a comedy show or something like that.. These are not real.
But still pretty darn funny. "I know my rights!"