Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor

/ Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor #12  
Thank you Niko ! (although you may regret the offer... ;) )

There are a lot of us on here, that have "some" mechanical knowledge, but probably just enough to get us into trouble. I'm comfortable with mechanics, but not with all the high tech sensors, and other electrical stuff.

One of the subjects that always comes up is an inability to get a service manual (not owners manual) so that we could attempt to fix some of the problems ourselves, rather than having to trailer the tractor 75 miles (in my case) to a dealer. Any chance you can see if that is possible?

Welcome to the board. Always nice to have knowledgeable people available to try to help.

Last edited:
   / Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor #13  
Welcome to TBN

/ Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor
Thank you Niko ! (although you may regret the offer... ;) )

There are a lot of us on here, that have "some" mechanical knowledge, but probably just enough to get us into trouble. I'm comfortable with mechanics, but not with all the high tech sensors, and other electrical stuff.

One of the subjects that always comes up is an inability to get a service manual (not owners manual) so that we could attempt to fix some of the problems ourselves, rather than having to trailer the tractor 75 miles (in my case) to a dealer. Any chance you can see if that is possible?

Welcome to the board. Always nice to have knowledgeable people available to try to help.
Good morning, thank you! I will be happy to check on Service Manuals ASAP.

/ Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor #16  
Hello everyone!

My name is Niko and I am very glad that we're here on TractorByNet! I wanted to introduce myself and make myself available for any questions/concerns regarding Mahindra tractors. If I can't get you an answer, I will work hard to quickly get you one.

Please feel free to reach out if we can be of any assistance.
Are you a "Red Carpet Dealer" ? :confused: How long have you been in business?

Good morning, Cliff Jones has been in business for over 40 years and we have been a proud Mahindra dealer for 8 years.

Last edited:
I have been employed at the dealership for 3 years and am not sure what would qualify a dealer as "Red Carpet."

We are the largest stocking location in the Gulf Coast area and won #1 location last year for North America, if that helps.

collage_white.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor #19  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

Good morning Duffer,

I just spoke with Zane in Parts, you can easily get Service Manuals by visiting our website:

cliffjonesmahindratractor.com

Hover over Service on the main navigation bar [if on Desktop, if on mobile, click on Service] --> Mahindra Parts Finder

Then go to Shop Products on the top right

Then Click Manual List

Find your series of tractor

Click through to MANUAL LIST

See Service Manual!