Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor

/ Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor #1  

Cliff Jones Tractor

Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra
Hello everyone!

My name is Niko and I am very glad that we're here on TractorByNet! I wanted to introduce myself and make myself available for any questions/concerns regarding Mahindra tractors. If I can't get you an answer, I will work hard to quickly get you one.

Please feel free to reach out if we can be of any assistance.

/ Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor #2  
Thx for offering! I’ve seen some frustrated folks at times and getting a “dealer” to weigh in may solve some of the confusion.

Do you have a robust parts department and do you ship parts regularly?

Thx

/ Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor
Thx for offering! I’ve seen some frustrated folks at times and getting a “dealer” to weigh in may solve some of the confusion.

Do you have a robust parts department and do you ship parts regularly?

Thx
You're welcome, sorry to hear that! Absolutely, we have a full service department with Zane, who handles all of our parts. Also, we are located only an hour away from Mahindra North America with a dedicated parts driver who goes two or three times a week to get our parts orders.

/ Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor #4  
Thank you and welcome!
Been a lot of talk on the board about the Roxor recently that may interest you.

Thank you! The Roxors are very exciting, we haven't stocked any yet--would love to take one for a spin, though.

/ Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor #6  
You're welcome, sorry to hear that! Absolutely, we have a full service department with Zane, who handles all of our parts. Also, we are located only an hour away from Mahindra North America with a dedicated parts driver who goes two or three times a week to get our parts orders.

Don’t be sorry. If their is something like “it takes this part” vs “no it’s that part” type of thread.

Don’t be sorry. If their is something like “it takes this part” vs “no it’s that part” type of thread.
Gotcha, you can call our dealership at 855-294-9012 and our Sales Professionals or Service Department will be happy to help you!

/ Introduction: Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor #8  
" I wanted to introduce myself and make myself available for any questions/concerns regarding Mahindra tractors."
Are you here to rep for Mahindra USA or only for the one dealership?

" I wanted to introduce myself and make myself available for any questions/concerns regarding Mahindra tractors."
Are you here to rep for Mahindra USA or only for the one dealership?
Just for Cliff Jones Mahindra Tractor in Sealy, Texas. Our dealership will be happy to help however we can!