Installing Kubota snowblower on B3030

/ Installing Kubota snowblower on B3030 #1  

smfcpacfp

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
It has been a while since I have done this, but it appears when when you are at the final stage (hooking up the blower to the quick hitch) it looks like you might want to have the blower wedged against something, otherwise it slides rather than allowing the male quick hitch to move into position. Is that your experience?

/ Installing Kubota snowblower on B3030 #2  
I just hooked up my Kubota front quick hitch and front blade on my B3030 this past weekend. Yes, it is much easier (at least with the blade) to have it resting against something so the quick hitch male fitting on the tractor side slides all the way into the female fitting on the blade side. Otherwise the blade seems to move around. Mine is much easier to lock in place now that this is my 3rd season with the blade and the connection has worn in some.

/ Installing Kubota snowblower on B3030 #3  
I pull forward very slowly, driving the Q H into the blower. When it gets to the point where the blower starts to slide forward, i lift the blower off the ground a few inches (it stays perfectly level on the Q H), set the brake, get out and stand in front of it and give the blower a little shove back onto the Q H. It takes very little effort to get it to slide back that last inch to where you lock it in place. I find this easier than stuffing it into the back wall of my barn.:D

/ Installing Kubota snowblower on B3030 #5  
I welded up a cart on casters for my blower so I slide the blower onto the quick hitch rather than vise versa. Did the same for the quick hitch to make it easier to mount on tractor.