Installing 12volt auxilliary flush mount

/ Installing 12volt auxilliary flush mount #1  

K man

Platinum Member
Tractor
2014 Kioti CK 30 HST with cab. 2018 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS UTV
Hi all Kioti owners. I am debating on installing a flush auxiliary ( cigarette lighter) plug on my tractor preferably just above the fuse box. I am not too electrically inclined. I see the fuse box has a CUSOTMER breaker slot and I was wondering to what that means. I want to install a 12 volt circulating fan that has to have a 15 amp fuse. I have the fan just wondering what I need to hook it up. If anyone here has or knows the easiest way to hook this up, please share.
Thanks
Gilles

/ Installing 12volt auxilliary flush mount #2  
The only wire tab I've found is the lead above the 3PTH on the right of the tractor. This is where I've wired my lights. It is not the 5A backup the lamp. It may be the 10A rear work light circuit. It also may be the 15A customer use. I'm not sure, however it does come out right where the rear lamp is meant to be. I have not found any other wire leads that could be the customer use, and the wire diagram does not show where the lead is.

/ Installing 12volt auxilliary flush mount
The spot you mention above the 3 PTH is where the dealer connected my windshield wiper motor for my cab. As for the customer slot I think it only a spot on the fuse box where you can insert a 15 Amp breaker into it but not sure.

/ Installing 12volt auxilliary flush mount #4  
Sure you can use the spot on the FUSE BOX for the lighter plug. It will do double duty if you smoke.
Use your test light to see which side is hot with the key off and wire into the opposite side. With the key on the side you will be wiring into should now be hot. I hope I explained that enough for you to understand. If you were closer to me, I would just go over there and do it for you.

/ Installing 12volt auxilliary flush mount #5  
I would run a 12ga wire right to the battery with an inline 20a fuse and pick up a ground along the way. This way it is totally isolated from any switches or relays on the tractor. Since it will be unstitched and always energized you could also use it to plug in a battery tender. Just wire a male 12v lighter plug to the tender and plug it in, no more opening up the hood.

/ Installing 12volt auxilliary flush mount #6  
I would run a 12ga wire right to the battery with an inline 20a fuse and pick up a ground along the way. This way it is totally isolated from any switches or relays on the tractor. Since it will be unstitched and always energized you could also use it to plug in a battery tender. Just wire a male 12v lighter plug to the tender and plug it in, no more opening up the hood.

Plus 1 on this, IMG_1875.jpgIMG_1873.jpg

/ Installing 12volt auxilliary flush mount #7  

Plus 1 on this,View attachment 449513View attachment 449514

/ Installing 12volt auxilliary flush mount
Thanks ecbaatz. Could someone post pics of the same set up from a Kioti tractor.