Industrias America

/ Industrias America #1  

reloader-51

Tractor
MF255
Hi all! Not sure where this should go. If I’m in the wrong place, please direct me to the correct one. I was trying to negotiate a price on an implement at an Industrias America dealer and he told me the price is fixed by the manufacturer for various regions. No negotiating. Anybody know if there’s anything to this? Thanks!

/ Industrias America #2  
Could very well be true, So dealers can't devalue the product.

/ Industrias America #3  
Last spring/summer I remember a lot of their stuff being at auctions. That was the first I ever heard of them. There were dealers selling through on line sites too for prices all over the place. Then you could contact them in Mexico too for pricing.
OP what are you looking at?

/ Industrias America
Last spring/summer I remember a lot of their stuff being at auctions. That was the first I ever heard of them. There were dealers selling through on line sites too for prices all over the place. Then you could contact them in Mexico too for pricing.
OP what are you looking at?
Rotary cutter

/ Industrias America #5  
Sounds like you can make them an offer and see what they say. Probably NO, based on what you said. If so, then you need to go somewhere else or perhaps a different brand.

/ Industrias America
That’s kinda my thought too. Thanks!

/ Industrias America #8  
Look at Titan
Probably equal build quality and compare prices.

/ Industrias America #9  
Look at Titan
Probably equal build quality and compare prices.
Depends on what you mean by Titan. The OG Titan that is now rebranded Ironcraft, yes. The importer that usurped the name, not so much.

/ Industrias America #10  
They have a nice 7' back blade I was looking at a while back at a good price. It's 4-way hydraulic tilt and turn. I would have bought this if I didn't already have TnT on the 3ph and a good Ford blade. In case you didn't know, their stuff is out of Mexico.