I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #111  
Don’t look at Deere prices then🤣🤣🤣🤣. An X590 with 54” deck is listing for $9999😮😮😮😮2wd gas . I don’t even wanna know what the diesel X7** models are listed for…

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #112  
Don’t look at Deere prices then🤣🤣🤣🤣. An X590 with 54” deck is listing for $9999😮😮😮😮2wd gas . I don’t even wanna know what the diesel X7** models are listed for…

With the dealership mergers around me, John Deere prices have really gone up to stratospheric levels. Kubota has come down some from COVID levels but, they are significantly up overall for me. An M5-111 with a 12-speed transmission costs what a Massey 5711D with the Dyna transmission does and has a lot of additional features as well.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #113  
With the dealership mergers around me, John Deere prices have really gone up to stratospheric levels. Kubota has come down some from COVID levels but, they are significantly up overall for me. An M5-111 with a 12-speed transmission costs what a Massey 5711D with the Dyna transmission does and has a lot of additional features as well.
I just compared those 2 tractors and unless I did something wrong, the MF was considerably heavier, a little more powerful, has a 12spd transmission where the kubota had 8.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #114  
Yep on mergers- all John Deere dealers around me are LandPro now, so there is no “competition” among dealers… at least with Kubota, there’s about 4 or 5 different ones here in WNY….

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #115  
I just compared those 2 tractors and unless I did something wrong, the MF was considerably heavier, a little more powerful, has a 12spd transmission where the kubota had 8.

Yes, the Kubota is a lightweight compared to a similar Massey. One of the many 'main' reasons I quit Kubota and got a Massey. Massey's have a heavier frame, axles, etc. which all make it a better tractor IMHO.

The Massey Dyna-4 transmission is worth several thousand dollars extra all by itself IMHO compared to the Kubota 12-speed and that only scratches the superficial surface of the differences which favor the Massey.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #116  
Yep on mergers- all John Deere dealers around me are LandPro now, so there is no “competition” among dealers… at least with Kubota, there’s about 4 or 5 different ones here in WNY….
LandPro can hardly be worse than United Ag and Turf here in New England. Really a shame what they've done to Deere's brand, at least in comparison to what my local dealers were before the mergers. I've done a lot more business with CNH these last few years.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #117  
LandPro can hardly be worse than United Ag and Turf here in New England. Really a shame what they've done to Deere's brand, at least in comparison to what my local dealers were before the mergers. I've done a lot more business with CNH these last few years.

United Ag and Turf is a damn monster that's gobbled up so many dealers around here, and they're just terrible.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #118  

United Ag and Turf is a damn monster that's gobbled up so many dealers around here, and they're just terrible.

United Ag and Turf in East Texas and John Deere wiped out all the John Deere dealers within at least 100 miles of me. Rumor has it one John Deere dealership with a Franchise agreement in force from a very long time ago is the only independent dealer in the State of Texas. I can't verify that for central and western Texas but, out here where I am at, John Deere owners are a captive audience without alternatives for service and support.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #119  
Green South now Ag-Pro bought out all the John Deere dealerships in these parts a number of years ago except one who wouldn't sell, they hung on for a few more years until JD pulled their dealership agreement, at that time they went to selling Massey.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #120  
They did almost as much to push me away from Deere as right-to-repair.